Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sincerely,
Everyone on the planet earth.

Scott Steiners twitter is the most intresting thing in wrestling in a decade, it is classic. Please WWE bring him in.

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
For what, to have him cut scripted promos? He can't wrestle anymore, what would be his role, commentary? Boooker T 2.0?

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Reactions: MattyboyAFC

·
Banned
882 Posts
I love Steiner, but his last run in WWE was shitty. He's not really that good in the ring anymore, he cuts great promos but he's in terrible pain all the time, plus he has that balancing issue which just makes it worse. So no thanks.

As far as commentary goes, that would be awesome.

·
Banned
1,547 Posts
Replace Booker with Steiner, at least I can understand what he's saying even if it doesn't make sense, better that than Booker & his mumbling grumbling gibberish.

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
Oh look! It's the weekly 'Bring back Steiner' thread. This one will probably get closed too BTW.

I'm on board though. Please bring back Scott Steiner WWE. Pretty please!

·
Registered
496 Posts
steinermania. i loved the steiner character from 98-00, legitimate badass, but time has not been kind to him and like people have said the drop foot syndrome doesnt help, he was shot in 03 so bringing him back in 2012 would be a disaster.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Only if Rick comes with him! Dogface Gremlin!

·
Skol mofo's!!
121 Posts
Why :no:

·
Registered
37 Posts
I like Steiner a lot and was really excited when they brought him in 10 years ago. That being said he isn't even at that level of competing anymore so their isn't much of a reason to bring him in. Steiner has some charisma but at this stage that is about it, he cant work very well and he brings a lot of trouble along with him. Just look at how he is blasting TNA for letting him go, and also i really doubt Scott would want to go back to the WWE.

He has been very open in his displeasure of how they handled his last run with the company. I think it would be more logical to bring back Batista as he is a younger and more relevant version of freakzilla. Just my take on it, no harm done by leaving this guy on the shelf.

·
Banned
29 Posts
Yeah that's what WWE needs... Scott Steiner... right. I'm a huge mark for his crazy ass promos that make no sense, but that's only because they're relegated to TNA which is a shit fed that means dick in all of wrestling.

His twitter rants lately are hilarious, but the guy is waaaaaay past his prime. If it were for a one-off match then yeah let's do that, but if you want a serious run/push for Steiner I can't get behind that.

·
Premium Member
19,306 Posts
I wouldn't mind him tearing TNA apart unscripted one or two times. I rarely use Twitter, but have been doing so more recently to read his tweets.

·
Banned
5,212 Posts
He's my favourite wrestler of all time and the best promo cutter in history, there's no single guy with a sense of humour in wrestling that's remotely on his level including the other GOATs, he has almost too much personality to even fit the wrestler mold imo and as far as I'm concerned, I would LOVE for WWE to bring him in as a manager or maybe even better, wrestler to put over young guys (or go over, I don't care, it's Steiner, if there's one veteran where I don't mind burying younger guys, it's him), as long as he stays unscripted. He's not even bad in the ring for his age and size, he can still do the Frankensteiner and do some neat suplexes, he got a bad rep in 2003 for returning with a bad foot, but that's hardly his fault but McMahons for giving him a ridiculous contract that even injured he couldn't refuse.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Yeah that's what WWE needs... Scott Steiner... right. I'm a huge mark for his crazy ass promos that make no sense, but that's only because they're relegated to TNA which is a shit fed that means dick in all of wrestling.

His twitter rants lately are hilarious, but the guy is waaaaaay past his prime. If it were for a one-off match then yeah let's do that, but if you want a serious run/push for Steiner I can't get behind that.
who cares if he is past his prime, hogan and flair have been past their prime for almost 20 years yet they still get pushed

·
Registered
557 Posts
One of my all time fav character. Gold just gold. Make him GM of RAW and see RATINGZZZZZZ.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts