Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
2,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
burn in hell you dumb fucker along with those fucking chickens and that fridge.... and those yogurt orgasms that are now all over my cd player :sad:

Ive tried everything to get back to sleep, ive tried beating myself up, nothing! but my leg hurts like hell now. Ive smoked to the point where i can see the walls breathing beer, and this little bug under my tv had a human head. then i was like "OH MY FUCKIGN GOD IT HAS A HUMAN HEAD!!! AND ITS GOING TO EAT MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! EIIIIIIIIIII!" then my mom came downstairs and was like "what in all of God's creation are you doing?" when i looked my mom was all covered in this funky ass colored scarf, the kind of colors that give you a headache if you stare at it too long. ANd i was soooo like "AHHHHHHHHHHHH MY FUCKING EYES!!1!! THEY BUREN!!!!!!" then my mom slapped me and was like "dont swear in my hizouseeeei!" then i was totally "yo ho mo fo, ill chase you down and follow you home to the chrome!" and seh was like "im already home, now go upstairs and do your homework, and dont drink yourself stupid this time!" but then i totally came back with an awsome remark "ok...." but i was like HEY! IM NOT GOING TO BE BEAT THAT EASIL!!!!Y!!!! so i jumped onto the sofa and started doing that kick ass Xena chant. My neighbours were outside looking through the window just as i took my shirt off and started throwing empty bottles around like i was in a western bar back in the 1800's. Then all of a sudden my best friend showed, THATS RIGHT! the koala came to show me the way! I was like "koalie!!! it's been forever how have you been!?" and he was like "well you know, liver transplant, child support and attempted man slaughter...." "ahhh, the usual eh?" "yeah, so lets go cause some havok!" at this point i was like ready to totally peeeeeee my pants, so i responded in this kick ass thick ass irish accent "AYYYYYYEEEEEEEEE! LETS GO GWETG some pancakes ehhhhhhhhhhh EWH!HHH [email protected][email protected][email protected]!!!!" then my koal slapped me :sad: and was like "bitch, lets go take out those pink elephants they be calling you bad names again!" "bad names... like what?" "well you know.... 'damn that successful bitch andher success!' and 'man im jealous i wish i could like that hefty maryJ'" oh man i was like totally pissed off that they said this about me so i was like "ill go get my crowbar and kick their teets all the way back to.... where ever an elephants teet comes from..... POLAND!" har har

Like fuck... since when has it ever been cool to be polish? (except alexxx and her hawt cleavage :yum: :yum: :yum: )

So yeah me and my koala were cruisin down the alley behind 7-11 when the pinky gang came out of no where and i was like "FUCKING HELLLLLL we are totally outnumbered!" then my koala decided to pull out his avenger recall radio thingy... but it turned out to be a wet noodle, he said he got it from a cow when he tried to milk it.... pfft i wish i could milk a pasta cow :sad: but this noodle called forth my parrot named yoda so now the sides were even, but we got our asses kicked, because i decided to go into the 7-11 and get me one of those rib sandwiches and a taquito, tasty fuckers they are. :yum:

TYhen all of a sudden my mom slapped me again, and i was like "YOU BITCH!!! MY KOALA IS GONNA DIE!!!" but when i looked at her she was a giant chicken holding a yogurt cup, i screamed, ran upstairs and hid under my desk. :argh: :argh: and here i am trying to get back to sleep.....

man im bored

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
cool

·
Ivan Petrov
1,142 Posts
Originally posted by MaryJoeWanna
burn in hell you dumb fucker along with those fucking chickens and that fridge.... and those yogurt orgasms that are now all over my cd player :sad:

Ive tried everything to get back to sleep, ive tried beating myself up, nothing! but my leg hurts like hell now. Ive smoked to the point where i can see the walls breathing beer, and this little bug under my tv had a human head. then i was like "OH MY FUCKIGN GOD IT HAS A HUMAN HEAD!!! AND ITS GOING TO EAT MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! EIIIIIIIIIII!" then my mom came downstairs and was like "what in all of God's creation are you doing?" when i looked my mom was all covered in this funky ass colored scarf, the kind of colors that give you a headache if you stare at it too long. ANd i was soooo like "AHHHHHHHHHHHH MY FUCKING EYES!!1!! THEY BUREN!!!!!!" then my mom slapped me and was like "dont swear in my hizouseeeei!" then i was totally "yo ho mo fo, ill chase you down and follow you home to the chrome!" and seh was like "im already home, now go upstairs and do your homework, and dont drink yourself stupid this time!" but then i totally came back with an awsome remark "ok...." but i was like HEY! IM NOT GOING TO BE BEAT THAT EASIL!!!!Y!!!! so i jumped onto the sofa and started doing that kick ass Xena chant. My neighbours were outside looking through the window just as i took my shirt off and started throwing empty bottles around like i was in a western bar back in the 1800's. Then all of a sudden my best friend showed, THATS RIGHT! the koala came to show me the way! I was like "koalie!!! it's been forever how have you been!?" and he was like "well you know, liver transplant, child support and attempted man slaughter...." "ahhh, the usual eh?" "yeah, so lets go cause some havok!" at this point i was like ready to totally peeeeeee my pants, so i responded in this kick ass thick ass irish accent "AYYYYYYEEEEEEEEE! LETS GO GWETG some pancakes ehhhhhhhhhhh EWH!HHH [email protected][email protected][email protected]!!!!" then my koal slapped me :sad: and was like "bitch, lets go take out those pink elephants they be calling you bad names again!" "bad names... like what?" "well you know.... 'damn that successful bitch andher success!' and 'man im jealous i wish i could like that hefty maryJ'" oh man i was like totally pissed off that they said this about me so i was like "ill go get my crowbar and kick their teets all the way back to.... where ever an elephants teet comes from..... POLAND!" har har

Like fuck... since when has it ever been cool to be polish? (except alexxx and her hawt cleavage :yum: :yum: :yum: )

So yeah me and my koala were cruisin down the alley behind 7-11 when the pinky gang came out of no where and i was like "FUCKING HELLLLLL we are totally outnumbered!" then my koala decided to pull out his avenger recall radio thingy... but it turned out to be a wet noodle, he said he got it from a cow when he tried to milk it.... pfft i wish i could milk a pasta cow :sad: but this noodle called forth my parrot named yoda so now the sides were even, but we got our asses kicked, because i decided to go into the 7-11 and get me one of those rib sandwiches and a taquito, tasty fuckers they are. :yum:

TYhen all of a sudden my mom slapped me again, and i was like "YOU BITCH!!! MY KOALA IS GONNA DIE!!!" but when i looked at her she was a giant chicken holding a yogurt cup, i screamed, ran upstairs and hid under my desk. :argh: :argh: and here i am trying to get back to sleep.....

man im bored
Vintage MJW :)

How comes you never talk to me on MSN anymore Sara?:(

N

·
0 Posts
Now what? Are you going to do a search for the jam and how The Mean was peach jam and Grace was strawberry (or something like that)? :rolleyes:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts