Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
TEAM DEPPIE
7,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah, I already posted this in the Roman thread, but still, I thought it was cool and everyone should see that bromancing :p

Oh, and Dean's reasoning why:

“We (roman) fight all the time anyway when were drunk, that’s why we work well together.”

Perfect lol

·
Registered
18,879 Posts
First the media appearances, now the bromance with Ambrose.

More brownie points for the Reignmaker from me.

·
Registered
455 Posts
This is bad ass! If Roman does win the title, I'd rather see Dean come out and congratulate him, than The Rock.

·
Asuka
^Take this off
96,574 Posts
This is bad ass! If Roman does win the title, I'd rather see Dean come out and congratulate him, than The Rock.
Yeah, let's get him booed out of the building, because that's what he needs at this point. Great.

He's not actually getting a title feud, so who cares?

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Dean comes out, congratulates, DROPS HIM. :mark:

Reigns was all like 'Watcha doin' to me bro??' lol, good stuff.

Reactions: Random Reigns

·
Magic, sparkles and Strap-ons!
14,349 Posts
If I recall they are very good friends, which is why I thought it was a mistake splitting up Reigns/Ambrose right after Seth betrayed them.

·
Banned
754 Posts
I know they are really good friends, but what about Rollins, there's no love for him? Man that's cruel. :cry

·
Registered
455 Posts
Yeah, let's get him booed out of the building, because that's what he needs at this point. Great.

He's not actually getting a title feud, so who cares?
Too bad that makes ZERO sense. And besides, are people really thinking that Roman gives a shit if they boo him or not? Really? Fucking comical.

·
Premium Member
2,446 Posts
They gave a really nice moment for the Axxess crowd.

I really hate that they split these 2 up so quickly, they have great chemistry. The friendship is genuine and it shows whenever they speak about each other or are on screen together.

Reactions: thesuperred

·
Registered
455 Posts
Dean comes out, congratulates, DROPS HIM. :mark:

Reigns was all like 'Watcha doin' to me bro??' lol, good stuff.
That would actually be epic. And raises the IC and World title above his head.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Even though he's not getting a shot right after WM I think Reigns/Ambrose can headline SummerSlam this year for the belt.

·
Come sweet death, one last caress.
9,649 Posts
Too bad that makes ZERO sense. And besides, are people really thinking that Roman gives a shit if they boo him or not? Really? Fucking comical.
You do realize he's talking about Ambrose, right? And it actually makes a lot of sense. After the horrible way he has been booked, he can't afford to lose any fans.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Damn an Ambrose Vs Reigns feud would be epic now :mark:

·
Registered
455 Posts
You do realize he's talking about Ambrose, right? And it actually makes a lot of sense. After the horrible way he has been booked, he can't afford to lose any fans.
Ambrose is a total bad ass, fans are gonna love him regardless. He's been jobbed to hell the past few months and the true fans have stuck with him Since. So i doubt Dean cares if dumbass fans "boo him out the building" for congratulating his best friend, when they're just gonna pop for him the next night.

·
Banned
8,175 Posts
That bromance you can tell they are best friends and have this bond thats unbreakable. Also it would be so cool if Dean vs Roman for the WWE title happened

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
YES he does care his human when I saw him cut a promo to Rollins and the crowd chanted Cm punk he started mumbling and it looked visible he was nervous and bothered by it. His interviews tells me he does care lets not go on about the Royal Rumble he looked like he wanted to cry and was distraught by all that boos he does give a shit I dont blame him its natural his not Cena who will laugh it off and has zero personality outside Wrestling. Dont fool yourself mark getting booed by 75 000 people would bother most people especially when thats not the intention.

·
Registered
455 Posts
YES he does care his human when I saw him cut a promo to Rollins and the crowd chanted Cm punk he started mumbling and it looked visible he was nervous and bothered by it. His interviews tells me he does care lets not go on about the Royal Rumble he looked like he wanted to cry and was distraught by all that boos he does give a shit I dont blame him its natural his not Cena who will laugh it off and has zero personality outside Wrestling. Dont fool yourself mark getting booed by 75 000 people would bother most people especially when thats not the intention.
I hate to say it but....you're right. You're damn right, man. Reigns was crying...and wiping his tears with $100 bills! He's gonna make bank for WM! I'm sure he won't give 2 fucks if 100k boo him! Because he'll have his true fans sitting ringside, his family, the ones that have had his back since day 1. BOOM!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts