Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 120 of 3754 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Re: Dean Ambrose confronts Mick Foley at WrestleMania Hotel

Ambrose needs to be on the A show. I think a feud with Foley would be absolutely amazing but I wouldn't be opposed to Ambrose trying this stunt on a few more superstars from the attitude era.

I definitely want him to debut in a unique way as opposed to just coming out and cutting a promo. Would love him to jump someone backstage or from the crowd.

·
I Mark for Big E. Langston.
2,020 Posts

Him debuting to feud with Foley would be amazing. Could see them having a ridiculous stipulation match.

·
Jeritroll 5000
3,444 Posts

Mick Foley ‏ @realMickFoley
Having a blast with my kids at Disney. Not really concerned about some guy I've never heard of.
Dean Ambrose ‏ @TheDeanAmbrose
Must be nice to be so arrogant and oblivious. Guilt free family funtime. Just great. Good for you. @realMickFoley
:mark:

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

Just give me a match ala Backlash 2004 (even though it wont most likely happen) but just replace Ambrose with Orton.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts

Having watched that match with Regal I can see the hype, he's talented and totally unlike the normal WWE guy. You can see why Regal would have wanted to work that match with him, they both do in-ring psychology and the intricacies of telling the story of the match very well. Thanks for the posts guys. I'm officially a fan of Dean Ambrose.

·
Banned
12,539 Posts

It'd be unbelievable. With the sort of shit Ambrose pulls, like getting in superstars faces, stares them down without looking scared (definitely an uncanny resemblance in Pillman), he'd draw heat like no tomorrow.

Ahhh, I'm just getting too excited of the prospect of seeing Ambrose in a WWE ring, controlling that microphone and having the crowd in the palm of his hand.

·
Registered
75 Posts

Don't understand ppl questioning his ring work. It's more than average! All about Ambrose's character. He's an absolute nut job. Brilliant to watch. If he keeps his current gimmick he'll be excellent and over in the first week.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts

Oh god yes. Blaming Foley for a generation of garbage wrestlers (which Ambrose was) is just the greatest thing. I can see it now:

It will be an unkempt young man in a wheel chair. Ambrose will tell Foley that this kid paralyzed himself jumping off the roof of his house, emulating Dude Love. Mick will look at the kid and see for himself. The sullen "half-there" gaze, the total muscular atrophy brought on by his inability to move. He can't even move enough to shave or cut his hair. As Foley drops to his broken knees, he weeps and apologizes to this boy and asks his name so that he can do everything in his power to help him. The young man looks up at Foley, desperately trying to comprehend what his hero is telling him. A small smile starts to crack on his face, and he slowly begins to laugh. "My name?" he whispers. "YOU want to know MY name? Mick...my name is..." the kid stirs in his chair, catching Foley by surprise, but he cannot react fast enough to avoid the elbow as the young man pounces out of the chair. "My name, you son of a bitch...is DEAN AMBROSE.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Re: Ambrose confronts Mick Foley at Hotel...

I look forward to people saying he has no talent and needs to step up.
Ambrose is awesome. People blame the talent for not being able to make themselves stars, but with guys like this around it'll show that the problem is creative.

·
Respect My Pimphand..
15,404 Posts

Oh god yes. Blaming Foley for a generation of garbage wrestlers (which Ambrose was) is just the greatest thing. I can see it now:

It will be an unkempt young man in a wheel chair. Ambrose will tell Foley that this kid paralyzed himself jumping off the roof of his house, emulating Dude Love. Mick will look at the kid and see for himself. The sullen "half-there" gaze, the total muscular atrophy brought on by his inability to move. He can't even move enough to shave or cut his hair. As Foley drops to his broken knees, he weeps and apologizes to this boy and asks his name so that he can do everything in his power to help him. The young man looks up at Foley, desperately trying to comprehend what his hero is telling him. A small smile starts to crack on his face, and he slowly begins to laugh. "My name?" he whispers. "YOU want to know MY name? Mick...my name is..." the kid stirs in his chair, catching Foley by surprise, but he cannot react fast enough to avoid the elbow as the young man pounces out of the chair. "My name, you son of a bitch...is DEAN AMBROSE.
Epic as Fuck!! It's crazy how creative Ambrose is! He can develop storylines out of ANYTHING and with ANYONE!

·
Banned
12,539 Posts

I do quite like the wheelchair one but how would it come to anything? How would Foley not know it's Ambrose and how would Ambrose be introducing the guy in the wheel chair if he is the guy in the wheelchair? Still a few holes in it but I think it sounds quite good.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts

Yeah, that wheelchair idea made no sense, so Dean Ambrose has a twin/clone?

Can't wait for Ambrose to debut, though. Hopefully it is this Monday. He needs to be on RAW, Smackdown has enough new guys and hopefully will get Rollins, since he isn't as charasmatic as Ambrose to get the fans for/against him right away.

·
Registered
766 Posts

Just going from what was said in the video.

The idea I believe they're going with is for him to chastise Foley and the 'extreme generation' for the liberties they took with their own bodies, and how they walked free, how irresponsible they were as 'rolemodels', how it lead to the 'backyard generation' Ambrose 'grew up' in, a period of time that took many of his friends victims.

And he wants to hold someone accountable for it. And Foley seems the best fit for this storyline in the WWE.

I have a feeling this could be the WWE going for a very real storyline, addressing the issues of not doing this at home.
HOLY SHIT! I hope they go for this, I'm already marking out bro :mark::mark::mark: Ambrose is the man!

·
Banned
1,618 Posts

so it turns out there's a live smackdown tuesday and Foley is scheduled to appear? Hmm...I'd prefer Raw but either way can't wait for this kid to debut whenever it is. Just make it awesome.

·
Registered
3,492 Posts

Yep, really looking forward to this happening. Great vid, great potential storyline. :mark::mark::mark::mark:

·
Registered
814 Posts

Just going from what was said in the video.

The idea I believe they're going with is for him to chastise Foley and the 'extreme generation' for the liberties they took with their own bodies, and how they walked free, how irresponsible they were as 'rolemodels', how it lead to the 'backyard generation' Ambrose 'grew up' in, a period of time that took many of his friends victims.

And he wants to hold someone accountable for it. And Foley seems the best fit for this storyline in the WWE.

I have a feeling this could be the WWE going for a very real storyline, addressing the issues of not doing this at home.
Looking forward to seeing Ambrose in the E, but i dont get what he was on saying, am i missing something? Some of the stuff i've seen Ambrose put himself through in CZW makes some of the stuff Foley did in ECW & the Attitude Era look the tame shit we see now in the child friendly E.

·
Registered
670 Posts

Looking forward to seeing Ambrose in the E, but i dont get what he was on saying, am i missing something? Some of the stuff i've seen Ambrose put himself through in CZW makes some of the stuff Foley did in ECW & the Attitude Era look the tame shit we see now in the child friendly E.
I think that's the point he was making. Having Foley as a role model whilst he was growing up put him through things that he didn't want to do, just so he could make it in the business.

I might be wrong though.

101 - 120 of 3754 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.