3741 - 3754 of 3754 Posts

·
I Mark for Big E. Langston.
2,020 Posts
I marked out like a little kid.

·
Banned
12,539 Posts
Ambrose will be the mouth piece of this group (if they go down that route), Reigns will be the muscle and Rollins will just be that guy really who is great and exciting in the ring but not got much else. It will be good to get him on the map in the WWE and in front of the fans.

·
Hit the kitchen up, and water whip. SKRRT
4,030 Posts
And all the people saying "oh durr he has no fans blah blah no one cares" That's why even people who aren't marks are fucking marking out. When was the last time people have gone this nuts over a debut?

·
NOTORIOUS
6,837 Posts
Please give him the mic tomorrow night. PLEASE!

Fuck, I didn't expect it... thank god I tuned in to Survivor Series tonight.

Reactions: NeyNey

·
Registered
8,509 Posts
Ambrose will be the mouth piece of this group (if they go down that route), Reigns will be the muscle and Rollins will just be that guy really who is great and exciting in the ring but not got much else. It will be good to get him on the map in the WWE and in front of the fans.
I'm thinking that Rollins will probably turn on them and align with Cena etc before too long. If he stays as a heel for any extended amount of time then his career will be pretty much ruined.

I hope these three won't just become Punk's lackeys.

·
Premium Member
1,373 Posts
This behemoth of a thread is one of the craziest things i've ever seen on a message board, and now i suppose it's coming to an end... kind of sad really.

3741 - 3754 of 3754 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.