1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
3,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,525 Posts
Re: Dean Ambrose on doing a MMA fight: "I'll fight anyone for enough money. Give me half-a-million dollars. I'll do it right now, I'll do it tonight"

Would love to see Ambrose do the wacky line rebound lariat in a MMA Fight.

·
Team Narcisse
7,940 Posts
Re: Dean Ambrose on doing a MMA fight: "I'll fight anyone for enough money. Give me half-a-million dollars. I'll do it right now, I'll do it tonight"

This is funny to me because after CM Crybaby got his ass beat there were quite a few(myself included) in that thread saying that for a half million bucks they'd be glad to fight anyone and take the ass whipping. Of course the CM Crybaby marks showed up actually trying to say that no one would.

Damn right, Dean! For a half million bucks toss me in the ring with whoever.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts

This is funny to me because after CM Crybaby got his ass beat there were quite a few(myself included) in that thread saying that for a half million bucks they'd be glad to fight anyone and take the ass whipping. Of course the CM Crybaby marks showed up actually trying to say that no one would.

Considering the shit he put his body through on the indies with all the deathmatch stuff he used to do, getting beatdown in an MMA fight would be nothing for him

·
Registered
3,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Maybe 500k for a random guy off the street is a good deal, but for someone who is already famous and earning 1.5 million a year, its not worth it at all.

Training for years before you even get to the fight, then the potential damage to your brand and embarrassment that comes with a bad loss is just not worth the time, effort and the risk.

·
Banned
6,700 Posts

Give me a milion dollars and id step inside the octagon with Stipe Miocic

Reactions: JJForReal

·
Registered
5,920 Posts

Why do I get the feeling that Bellator would be interested?
WWE would never allow it, but I don´t think Ambrose would have second thoughts. ½ mil for getting knocked out? easy money (if you´re crazy enough)

·
WeeWoo WeeWoo
20,073 Posts

Not surprised he'd say this :lol

Crazy mfer

·
Registered
24,691 Posts

Today's your lucky day

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,969 Posts

I don't think he's afraid of anything haha.

·
Banned
9,176 Posts

Kevin Nash says: "There is nobody in the world I wouldn't fight for a Million Dollars. Worst case scenario: you get knocked the fuck out. So?"

Reactions: Master Bate

·
Registered
5,613 Posts

I believe him.

·
Registered
3,988 Posts

Who wouldn't? I'd gladly get my ass whooped by Paige VanZant for half a million.

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts

I am in no way surprised Dean would do it :lol He's a hardcore bastard and did crazy things in the indies. But he's smart wanting the big amount of money (Y)

·
Banned
2,322 Posts

Yeah I'd happily take 500k to get beaten up too.

·
Registered
9,003 Posts

Exactly.

If youre kod cleanly, you dont even feel it. A flash of light, electricity, and then you have a concerned dr asking who you are.

Dick tiger, after being kod by bob foster 'i do not see anything, i do not hear anythinng. It is quiet and dark. I do not know i am on the floor. Was i on the floor?'

·
Registered
9,003 Posts

Kevin Nash says: "There is nobody in the world I wouldn't fight for a Million Dollars. Worst case scenario: you get knocked the fuck out. So?"
Unless its haku. Then he might rip your eyes out or bite off a nose, ear or finger

1 - 20 of 51 Posts