Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, anyone see Diamond Dallas Page's youtube channel? He's been doing a video blog every Wednesday for a while now. Every Wednesday he puts up a wrestling related video and he talks about all his feuds starting at the beginning and comments on different stories here and there. He just put up the first of a series of videos talking about his appearance in Bluefield West Virginia. I guess there was a crazy story that came out of that show bc the promoter screwed up and couldn't pay a lot of people. DDP got his money but he was with Road Dogg and Billy Gunn and I guess there were some complications, Neidhart was there too. I guess it all ends with the promoter getting arrest and DDP was rolling the whole time so this is a true crazy road story video.

Besides that he has a lot of other videos, if your a fan I would definitely check those out and definitely the continuing Bluefield blog...thats going to be hilarious.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Dallapage

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What happened? I did post this in 2 different forums figuring it pertained to both TNA and WWE bc DDP wrestled both places and has fans on both boards that don't nessasarily visit the other board....who knows BANG!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts