Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BEST OF ALL TIME!!!!! this guy was the man when i was a kid. him and stone cold where where my heroes as a kid. I really hope this isnt the last we see of him. i dont care what any one says about him DDP IS STILL THE MAN!!!

·
Banned
2,180 Posts
Fucking absolutely awesome.

Hilarious though that in 2012 on WWE Raw by far the best part of the show is 56 year old Diamond Dallas Page, who spent the best part of his career and made his name in WCW. Says a lot about both how fucking terrible WWE's product is now, but also what a fucking legend DDP is.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Here is a video of his epic return:

Damn, gotta love that theme.

BANG! YO IT'S ME, IT'S ME, IT'S DDP!

Brilliant Diamond Cutter too.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i remember when i was a kid i been asking my mom for a DDP shirt for a long time all i wear to school where wrestling shirts anyways my mom brought home a goldberg shirt and i was pissed! but a few weeks later WCW came to mt city and i went with my asshole brother who was going outside every few minutes to smoke and i had to go with him when we came back inside the arena ddp was going though the crowed and i ran from one side of the arena that we where at to the othere side so i could go pat ddp on the back. my brother got pissed but it was worth it. DDP was the true peoples champ and the real face of wcw!

·
Sleeps nude in an oxygen tent.
4,743 Posts
BANG!

Even without the awesome Nirvana self-high-five song, he is still awesome

·
Registered
913 Posts
Huge fan of his growing up. That was awesome seeing him in the ring again.

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Got a very good pop as well. Well deserved. Awesome Diamond Cutter too.

·
Banned
3,223 Posts
too bad they didn't or couldn't use self high five. That was an epic theme even though it was nirvana's. DDP was one of my favorites in wcw.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Its me it me its DDP but DDP is not gone from wwe he promotes their WCW Best of Monday night DVD and there most likely will be another one coming but definitely this is not the last we seen of DDP especially since RAW's 1000 episode is coming up soon after that I bet he'll even work for them bit under a legends contract but all in all he made WCW and took it to new heights so him appearing on RAW shock me and the best is yet to come

·
Registered
4 Posts
Its me it me its DDP but DDP is not gone from wwe he promotes their WCW Best of Monday night nitro and there most likely will be another one coming but definitely this is not the last we seen of DDP especially since RAW's 1000 episode is coming up soon after that I bet he'll even work for them bit under a legends contract but all in all he made WCW and took it to new heights so him appearing on RAW shock me and the best is yet to come

·
What?
13,511 Posts
I would buy PPV's if DDP was wrestling on them to be honest. I never really liked WCW that much growing up because it rarely got aired where I live but I always had a soft-spot for good old DDP.

It's me, it's me it's D-D-P!

If only Booker was on commentary it would of made the moment even sweeter.

·
Registered
5,609 Posts
It was good to see DDP. Wonder if he might stick around. What does he do these days anyway?

And why did he leave WWE in the first place? Do the management mistreat him or what?

1 - 20 of 69 Posts