Wrestling Forum banner

DDP To The Hall of Fame This Year??

2685 Views 20 Replies 12 Participants Last post by  Amber B
So we've heard rumors about a WCW themed Hall of Fame ceremony this year. But...HBK is the main inductee...kind of weird. Anyways I think DDP is going in this year. Almost positive. I mean he deserves it with the crazy story he has going through the business.

Anyways he has a new format with his DDP TV, that I helped him with. The first series guest stars Rob Van Dam and MMA Badass Justin McCully. Going to be ridiculous. Figured I would post this on here first:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeLh4PyDN8Q&feature=feedu

You can win a DDP WWE Classics figure autographed by DDP by subscribing. Being a DDP fan I'm going hard after that. He's numbering them for each series. 1 personalized autographed figure per series numbered. Shipped to you by DDP himself. Now has any other wrestler done this sort of thing yet? Or had this sweet a production for their YouTube account? I think not.

The first DDP TV with RVD episode goes up over the weekend I think. Each series will have a new guest star...I think Kevin Nash is next.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeLh4PyDN8Q&feature=feedu
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Banned
4,476 Posts
Stop plugging the show.

· Banned
4,476 Posts
I think they are about done.

HBK, Duggan, Armstrong, Abdula The Butcher and Sunny.

5 is enough.
When did they get announced?

· Sgt. Pepper
4,292 Posts
They haven't yet. Pure speculation.

Sunny tweeted she was going to be announced on RAW as a 2011 HOF entrant a couple of days ago...and about 173 dirtsheets say Abdula The Butcher will be announced soon as well.

· Banned
4,476 Posts
I hadn't heard any of that. I'm very happy about Abdullah, he definitely deserves it. Sunny does, too. One of the greatest and hottest divas in WWE history.

· Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Strange list of characters though...HBK and Sunny going in together? Coincidence? I wish they would just induct the whole Klique in one HOF ceremony

· Registered
20,782 Posts
I think it's pretty obvious by now the idea of a WCW-themed Hall of Fame was either scrapped or was bullshit to begin with.

· Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah they probably scrapped the WCW themed Hall. WWE has nothing to gain from WCW besides DVD sales and OnDemand stuff. HBK is a first ballot Hall of Famer and I'm sure that will bring his entire fan base to the broadcast so it makes more sense than inducting WCW stars.

It's only a thought but I think they should get rid of Smackdown and replace it with a WCW Nitro relaunch. That would be awesome...but on second thought...what kind of WCW talent would be able to perform on a new Nitro?

· Registered
20,782 Posts
Yeah they probably scrapped the WCW themed Hall. WWE has nothing to gain from WCW besides DVD sales and OnDemand stuff. HBK is a first ballot Hall of Famer and I'm sure that will bring his entire fan base to the broadcast so it makes more sense than inducting WCW stars.

It's only a thought but I think they should get rid of Smackdown and replace it with a WCW Nitro relaunch. That would be awesome...but on second thought...what kind of WCW talent would be able to perform on a new Nitro?

Main event of the first new Nitro: Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, and Hulk Hogan in a three-way 1-hour iron man match. :eek::eek:

· StarStruck
2,072 Posts
I think they are about done.

HBK, Duggan, Armstrong, Abdula The Butcher and Sunny.

5 is enough.
Really? I think Sable should get in before Sunny. I just think Sable did more and even held the womens championship.

· Registered
4,666 Posts
Isn't there a separate thread for this meanings Hall of Fame?

I'd rather have a "Sena iz thee best" thread than a thread dedicated to the joke that is the WWE HOF.

Mods please for to sticky thread. Thanks ahead of time. It's very much appreciated.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.