Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
The EST of NXT
The LegitEST BOSS
36,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
http://podcastone.com/Steve-Austin-Show-Clean

On today's episode of the Steve Austin Show, DDP came by to talk about Jake The Snake, Scott Hall, Dusty Rhodes, Randy Savage, DDP Yoga, Goldberg, and more. At the 48:20 minute mark, DDP let Austin know that Scott Hall was interested in working the camera and training for Kevin Dunn's job. DDP reminds Austin that Scott Hall has a great mind for the business, and WWE should pick him up now that he's sober.

More interesting tidbits:

• Without Dusty Rhodes, there is no Diamond Dallas Page
  • DDP's goal was to change the WWE's perception of Jake The Snake and undo that Beyond The Mat
  • DDP Yoga gets a lot of business from Austin's podcast
  • Goldberg knocked himself out with his own Spear
  • Goldberg broke Big Show's sternum with a Spear

·
Banned
6,700 Posts
Ill take anybody over dunn but hall? Dont know if he,s any good. Bully Ray or Tommy dreamer would be better options. Cant wait until hhh turns wwe into a wrestlingcompany again.

Reactions: The Dark Warlords

·
Asuka
^Take this off
96,574 Posts
Will absolutely never happen, and not because it's Hall, but because it's Kevin Dunn. He has a death grip on that position, unfortunately.

No idea what Halls ideas are, but I can't imagine WWE worse than it is now anyway. I would be impressed in the worst possible way if Scott Hall could make the roster less over than they are now.

·
The EST of NXT
The LegitEST BOSS
36,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Will absolutely never happen, and not because it's Hall, but because it's Kevin Dunn. He has a death grip on that position, unfortunately.

No idea what Halls ideas are, but I can't imagine WWE worse than it is now anyway.
Hall created Crow Sting, so I'm all ears :toomanykobes

·
Stay Fearless
7,384 Posts
:banderas

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Please god let this happen. That buck toothed fucker Kevin Dunn needs to get out

Reactions: The Dark Warlords

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Scott Hall has always had a good mind for the business. I've heard pretty much nothing but good things about him from a lot of the boys in various interviews and shoot interviews. With that being said I'm not sure if he's going to be able to handle Dunn's schedule on the road while still being sober, as drinking is still a huge issue with him and life on the road whether you're someone like Kevin Dunn or someone like John Cena is nothing but party life.

However I do think Triple H is going to try to get the entire Kliq working as management whenever he takes over.

·
Distant Relative of Former Def Jam Intern/Presiden
16,715 Posts
Reactions: The Legit DMD
1 - 20 of 83 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.