Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I believe it to be so.

Its the only angle with enough esoteric back story to really pull me in for the big win.

Turns out DB is the new messiah, like Everyone says.

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
I won't judge until Bryan (presumably) ends the feud by going over HHH at WrestleMania.

That being said, Punk vs. Cena in 2011 and Punk vs. Lesnar this year were both better than DB/HHH has been so far.

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
Hell no.

Punk/ Hardy
Orton/ HHH
Punk/ Cena
Christian/ Orton

All have been better than Bryan/ HHH

·
Premium Member
5,839 Posts
:busta

Orton/HHH
Punk/Cena
Punk/Hardy
Cena/Henry

I'd pick before this...hell atleast with Orton/HHH it looked like Orton could stand toe to toe with HHH.

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
On Match quality, Orton/CC.
On pops and anticipation, I'll give you Cena/tattoo-boy.

Other 3, no way.

Orton/ HHH created amazing buzz, Orton rkod Stephanie McMahon and then kissed her in front of a handcuffed HHH. THAT IN ITSELF is better than HHH/ Bryan.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Orton/ HHH created amazing buzz, Orton rkod Stephanie McMahon and then kissed her in front of a handcuffed HHH. THAT IN ITSELF is better than HHH/ Bryan.
It was classic. But it was whatever leftovers WWE had at that time.

It was a re-do on a much better earlier feud between the two.

And it was just Randy, too.

·
Banned
10,758 Posts
This Corporation/Authority is a much different storyline.

The Babyfaces:
Daniel Bryan
Big Show
Cody Rhodes
Goldust
Miz
Dolph Ziggler

The Heels:
HHH
Stephanie
Randy Orton
Dean Ambrose
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns

When has one storyline involved so many wrestlers?Not in a long time

·
Ho!
17,613 Posts
Nah, not even feud of the year, Punk/Lesnar was (and along with that Punk/Heyman up until Night of Champions). Bryan/HHH isn't even really a feud yet. It's going to be a part of the big "Authority vs. Anti-Authority" storyline, but it hasn't really become much outside of a portion of the Bryan/Orton feud. HHH was more involved with the Rhodes Family for most of the last few weeks since Battleground, and now with Big Show which will probably continue until Survivor Series. Bryan/HHH will be a true full-out feud going into Mania (hopefully).

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Nah, not even feud of the year, Punk/Lesnar was (and along with that Punk/Heyman up until Night of Champions). Bryan/HHH isn't even really a feud yet. It's going to be a part of the big "Authority vs. Anti-Authority" storyline, but it hasn't really become much outside of a portion of the Bryan/Orton feud. HHH was more involved with the Rhodes Family for most of the last few weeks since Battleground, and now with Big Show which will probably continue until Survivor Series. Bryan/HHH will be a true full-out feud going into Mania (hopefully).
Nah. Orton's a Lifer. He's always just filler, these days.

He isn't going anywhere, so he's just there for whatevers.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
This Corporation/Authority is a much different storyline.

The Babyfaces:
Daniel Bryan
Big Show
Cody Rhodes
Goldust
Miz
Dolph Ziggler

The Heels:
HHH
Stephanie
Randy Orton
Dean Ambrose
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns

When has one storyline involved so many wrestlers?Not in a long time
Logically, at some point DB and HHH face off.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts