Wrestling Forum banner

161 - 177 of 177 Posts

·
Super Moderator Going Backwards With WF
33,375 Posts
I'm still a wuss when it comes to hordes :mj2 But I do love seeing them as they just look great when you get so many chasing you down....

Buuuuuuuuuttttttt

I did complete the forced mission one at Chemult last night. Took me quite a few tries but in the end I did most of it by stealth. Threw some detractors and Nepalm bombs and slowly whittled them down. Before shooting the rest.

Was very happy to finally beat a horde. Still not comfortable with them tho.

·
The Man
25,721 Posts
Good luck breh, took me 3 tries but was able to get it done even after a few close calls.

Got the platinum trophy yesterday so I might be done until some dlc or added content. Love the game but not gonna just ride around and kill random stuff.

·
Super Moderator Going Backwards With WF
33,375 Posts
That Sawmill Horde :woah Took me a few goes I have to say. Thought it'd never fucking end.

But it's so satisfying when you complete it.

Also completed the main story last night. I played some more too, even took down a couple of hordes and did some side stuff. Then O'Brien called me and I got that ending, which I should have prob saw coming, but I didn't really.

Loved the game though and I'd more than welcome more content.

·
Southern Pride
3,211 Posts
So, I completed the main story awhile back. Was not disappointed at all.

The hordes I was avoiding like the plague through the main story, but now that I want to complete everything i'm slowly figuring out ways to beat them. Spending a lot of time looking for cans for the attractor bombs at a few NERO checkpoints and other places.

An update was released recently of Survivor mode and all that but I have no interest. Maybe the challenges later this month i'll try. I'd like to see a future DLC of maybe new areas that would open up the blocked tunnels. Probably wont happen, but I can wish.

Fun game.

·
Premium Member
1,679 Posts
Dsmn, loved it. Has anyone appreciated the soundtrack though? Beautiful. Similar sort of soundtrack to Sons of Anarchy which is partly why I adored that show so much.

Cream of the crop is this though.

·
You need to be yourself, you can't be no-one else.
7,174 Posts
thinking about buying the game but I really want to pick up hitman season 1 and hitman 2.

·
The Man
25,721 Posts

That’s the best I could do atm. Shit is really hard because you don’t have the weapons you’re used to as well as the cocktails. Just find myself running out of stamina fast even with the ram ring and patch.

·
The face that runs the List
10,517 Posts
Bought the game a second time for 10€ and having fun with New Game + on the highest difficulty.

The horde in the cave north of the Diamond Lake outpost is huge, I had a harder time killing it than the saw mill one.

161 - 177 of 177 Posts