Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 60 of 177 Posts

·
Registered
12,449 Posts
It makes sense to delay Days Gone, too much competition this fall, especially Sony exclusives. Though, its weird that in 2019 Sony will have 2 zombie games. Maybe Days Gone comes out early 2019 maybe February-March while The Last of Us comes out in November, giving them enough space apart. It's a smart move from Sony because Days Gone would have gotten destroyed by COD, Battlefield , Red Dead Redemption , and Spiderman

·
Banned
28,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Spider-Man is likely summer. Outside of a couple of smaller titles, they'll leave their third party partnerships to dominate the fall.
I've got a feeling it'll come out in November. Just right before Black Friday. Spider-Man has enough broad appeal to survive and prosper during that holiday season. Just think of all the kids that will beg their parents to get that game for Christmas.

But I could see a September release as well so perhaps you're correct. That's close enough to fall where I'll classify it as a fall release :side:

·
These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
13,977 Posts
I dont like the transition from gameplay to cinematic scenes, should be more fluid.

·
SNOWBLIND
7,529 Posts
I really hope this doesn’t turn out to be a shit show. I didn’t have much interest in it until a couple months ago but I’m sort of looking forward to it now. Probably won’t bother with it if REVIEWS~ are iffy, though (yes, I am one of those heathens who still pays attention to what the wider public says about a game and use those opinions to help decide whether or not I’ll purchase said game. Fight me).

·
E:16
6,195 Posts

My hype is starting to return :mark:

EDIT -

I had no hype but I'll be honest, that looked decent, probably not a day one purchase but I'll be tempted to get this one asap.

Reactions: Blackbeard

·
Registered
12,449 Posts
feels like this game has been hyped for AGES and it's still not out. keen :mark:
It was announced in 2016 and scheduled for a 2018 release but it got delayed. It will come out nearly 3 years after it's announcement at E3. This coming out this year is kind of why I don't think the Last of Us comes out this year. It would be kind of strange to release 2 third person zombie games in the same year.

·
Bliss was good, but bad is better
1,936 Posts
It was announced in 2016 and scheduled for a 2018 release but it got delayed. It will come out nearly 3 years after it's announcement at E3. This coming out this year is kind of why I don't think the Last of Us comes out this year. It would be kind of strange to release 2 third person zombie games in the same year.
TLOU isn't a zombie game.

·
Sacrificed It All, To Enrich My Life For A Second!
5,048 Posts
I wasn't too excited about this on the first tease we got at E3 but when the 2nd video came out of the game (with the ZOMBIE BEAR!) it had me sold! Looks like it has real potential and I hope it adds something new to the zombie genre games. I'm looking forward to it, it's a game that was on one of my most anticipated for 2019 list. I've pre-ordered the Collector's Edition, which looks awesome!

41 - 60 of 177 Posts