Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Davo Weldo why do you keep spamming and saying stupid stuff with the intelligence of a 4 year old. I cant wait till you get fucking banned. Your a retard. Get a life bastard

·
BTB Hall of Famer
11,532 Posts
SweetChinMusic said in post #1 :
Davo Weldo why do you keep spamming and saying stupid stuff with the intelligence of a 4 year old. I cant wait till you get fucking banned.
I totally agree. I haven't seen one post which isn't spam. I mean in the Ultimo Leaving thread in the Smackdown forum all he said was "yyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssss". I mean even my 3 year old nephew could give a better response to a thread on here than that, and he knows nothing about wrestling. I hope he either learns to post better or he leaves.

A-Dust

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
....who? Explain who you're ranting about if they're relatively unknown, because I've never heard of this jobber, or seen a post of his to my memory.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Why must we keep having these threads? If don't like his posts, then block him from the User CP.

·
Better Than You
14,206 Posts
o_O

Yeah, l just reconised that, Anyway l just added him tk my ignore list, not a problem at all.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
OlympicZero said in post #10 :
I think he's just mad because he got him pregnant too...
lol, i can laugh at that. Thanks OlympicZero

N

·
0 Posts
Banning is the BEST way to fix a problem. Most (<<<) members who repeatedly break rules, spam, and have no regard to others' opinions will not listen to mods and admins. It's true.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
^^^ damn right its the best way to do it!!

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
yeah but i don't think its gonna be good publicity for the forum if u just ban every n00b or jobber who spams a few times to get his post rate up faster. He annoys me too but i don't think he's done anything bad enough to ban him. JMO

N

·
0 Posts
Wow, who cares if it looks good for the forum? People who spam repeatedly get banned. It's like that at 99% of the forums online, you know...

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yeah, but he always spams and his warning count is on 0 still

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
If every member that posts here was given warning points every time they made a spam post, there would be very, very few members left.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts