Wrestling Forum banner

61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I like to idea...while he isn't on that level, Neville looks like a legit athlete. Zayn looks like a fucking goof(nothing against him I love his ring work) I'd rather them try to build a totally new star rather than build up a guy the fans are gonna force over tbh.

·
No sir, not getting out of this chair.
678 Posts
Well Brock does have a target on his midsection
He always does, yet he still kicked out of THREE Big Show chokeslams, pretty sure a chokeslam from a 7ft Show, let alone 3 of them, has more impact to the midsection than a Red Arrow from Neville, to Lesnar a Red Arrow would feel like a fly landing on him compared to that

·
Registered
20,708 Posts
He always does, yet he still kicked out of THREE Big Show chokeslams, pretty sure a chokeslam from a 7ft Show has more impact to the midsection than a Red Arrow from Neville
Oh I agree Neville winning makes no sense. But I could easily see them remembering Brock's diverticulitis to explain it. You know how WWE goes in and out of continuity.

·
Registered
20,708 Posts
Aye I wouldn't mind them ripping off the Scott Steiner and Petet Williams dynamic. I haven't seen Brock really do any comedy and Neville has no real character or personality at the moment.

You could start it with Brock takes him on to have someone to carry on his legacy or have Neville approach him to mentor him.

You could do a segments of Brock teaching him the Lesnar way to do things. Be it the Lesnar bounce, how to handle contracts, how to acquire shit. You could give Neville his own shirt ripping off Suplex City like Red Arrow Township county or whatever.

Plus it puts Lesnar in a new situation we've never seen him before in a true tag team. He still gets to have dominate matches. But you don't have to have top worthy guys like Ambrose, Rollins, Owens, Styles, Wyatt, and Reigns doing the jobs

·
#TeamCardcaptor and Oh... Still Music >>>> Wrestli
3,419 Posts
I'd pay money just to see Brock Lesnar murder Neville for my entertainment.

61 - 66 of 66 Posts