Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Make him the next hogan, give him a Goldberg push, make him win 2 titles and let him create a new WWE unified title with his face carved into it in his honor and make him the face of the company until he is 80.

In all seriousness though, he fucking sucks. Stop doing this "Otunga rocks!11" meme. Thanks.

·
Registered
402 Posts
I'm hoping he implements the Tungarooni into his arsenal of weapons..

·
Registered
208 Posts
I like Otunga and really do want to see him succeed, and would love to see him work a program with Barrett.

That said, I have no problem admitting that his in ring work is completely unacceptable. Cena and Edge should be able to make anybody look like a million bucks, but his recent matches with both of them were painful to watch. There's no way Barrett will be able to carry him to a watchable match.

He needs lots of training, and hopefully he can get it on the side without having to take him off of TV.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
i keep wishing the guy gets future endeavoured, he's only there because of jennifer hudson

-i don't buy his mic skills for a bit, his acting is awful
-he can't wrestle... hell even cena outwrestles him

and for the supporters, don't tell me he needs training, he's close to have a year in camera since NXT, he had plenty of time to train, just cuz you're a bodybuilder it doesn't mean you can make a good wrestler

·
Registered
450 Posts
i keep wishing the guy gets future endeavoured, he's only there because of jennifer hudson

-i don't buy his mic skills for a bit, his acting is awful
-he can't wrestle... hell even cena outwrestles him

and for the supporters, don't tell me he needs training, he's close to have a year in camera since NXT, he had plenty of time to train, just cuz you're a bodybuilder it doesn't mean you can make a good wrestler
So lets just hope Jennifer hudson dumps his ass!!!
then his NOTHING

·
Registered
885 Posts
PRoblem is... he is getting main event time with Cena.. and exposure with Nexus.... so lets hope for injury or divorce! Otherwise he aint going anywhere soon

·
Super Moderator
19,328 Posts
I think Otunga is set for a major push actually.

Put an expensive suit on the guy, give him some sunglasses and a Rolex...

..... oh fuck!

·
GIANTS
2,647 Posts
I hate him with a fiery passion fpalm

But he's going to get a push as an anti-Nexus guy soon I think, I could see him turning on Barrett at some point in time.

I can't help but cringe when I watch him try to cut a promo, and he's mediocre in the ring.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts