Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
his match is interesting,every time i watching his match i felt that damn good
he had such great charisma like The Rock,Hulk Hogan

He will become WWE champion one day i sure about that :)

why people keep saying bad words to him?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Re: David otunga such great talent,why people keep saying bad words to him?

David Otunga a great talent?? i dont need to be rude but on what basis do you develop this. Hes not really had a good match as far as im concerned in the WWE and his word on the mic is leaving a lot to be desired...Okay the thing with Wade Barret and his power over Nexus is a little but interesting but to me Otunga just does no do that little twist in Nexus justice and i think his role would be better played out by someone like Gabriel which could lead to a face turn.

The only thing i can say about Otunga is he has a average decent look and with a cool movie gimmich could make a good heel with this...and a hell of a lot of hard work!

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts

Alright then.

·
Registered
2,459 Posts

David Otunga is an absolute joke. He is awful in the ring, anyone with eyes and a brain can work that out. He also has a voice that doesn't match his physique, he sounds like a pre-pubescent teenager and he just looks so out of place in the WWE. Personally I think the hate is justified.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
Are you serious bro?

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Yes, he will, and i'm serious. Let's just hope that he will improve 90% on the mic and 300% in the ring in just a year.

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Sure,Might be David otunga is sucks today,but he is doing what the rock ever did

he will get "Die David Die","David sucks" chants later,than he changes the name as "The Otunga" he will improve himself a lot in-ring(he's not bad at all:) )

Honestly he charisma is better than Hulk Hogan,Steve Austin
he's mic skill is the best in company today,when he on the mic,he just really intersting

and Finally,The Outnga will become the best damn wwe champion in industry,that's bottline becuase wwffans123 said so

·
DELIRIUM
4,544 Posts
He'll also be dead one day too. I'm much more looking forward to that day.

And BTW, nice avatar. *cough*redeadening*cough*

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
I'm still waiting for the "jk I was just trollin' guys!" post. Please, please, please tell me it's coming.

·
The Man
15,234 Posts
Woah... for a second I thought you were redeadening... lol.

I don't think Otunga will ever be champ. There just isn't anything good about him really. He's a mess in the ring and really not as good as I thought he would be on the mic. I guess he has room for improvement, but honestly I don't think he'll even be in the WWE for too long. I think he's pretty much just using it to get his name out there.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
1 - 20 of 52 Posts