Wrestling Forum banner

David Hart Smith - More than a jobber?

2010 20
Since the end of HD he's only a jobber. I think it would have been better if Tyson had become face and not DH.
Nobody would cheer for David, because he has no charisma, no ring skills.
Tyson is great, ok he has not any mic skills, either, but more charisma and more ring skills.
Always when the had a tag team match I wanted to see Tyson, because I got bored to see Smith.
Without his name he would never ever had a turn in WWE. Ok other guys would have had that problem, too, so that's not a good argument.
Maybe I am worng but does anybody think he will have a great future in WWE?
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
4,669 Posts
Tyson Kidd was the breakout star of the Hart Dynasty. He had a bodyguard, mic time and matches with the US Champion.

Tyson Kidd just got eliminated from the Royal Rumble by Hornswoggle.

What does that tell you about David Hart Smith's career prospects?

· Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You can't compare that. Hornswoggle is a WWE legend.
He was the last cruiserweight champ. Look at th elist of the famous wrestlern who had that belt. He had the honour to bethe last.
Nobody has a chance against Cena & Hornswoggle, best team ever.
Let's get serious: Tyson Kidd and DiBiase would be great tag team.
However Tyson needs more matches.

· Registered
5,458 Posts
DHS is probably the best big man worker in the company from a technical standpoint but there isn't a whole lot to get behind aside from that. He's a textbook example of a guy that needs to team with somebody to be relevant while he works on his ability to cut a promo but since he's young I wouldn't write him off just yet.

· Registered
75 Posts
He is an amazing prospect in terms of ring talent but has real trouble relating to the fans.

I will not take Tyson seriously until he gets rid of that shit on his forehead.

· Registered
5,163 Posts
His in-ring work is the only thing he has going for him, even i still get bored watching him wrestle. I'd push several other talents before him. He's not more than a jobber.

· There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,974 Posts
Tyson Kidd was the breakout star of the Hart Dynasty. He had a bodyguard, mic time and matches with the US Champion.

Tyson Kidd just got eliminated from the Royal Rumble by Hornswoggle.

What does that tell you about David Hart Smith's career prospects?
Even if WWE actually treated Tyson Kidd like he was the breakout star of the Hart Dynasty, which they really didn't (they just made us think they would over the course of about five weeks before saying, "Fooled you!"), it doesn't really mean anything in the long run. According to everyone and their long lost evil twin stuck in the texture of a comic book, John Morrison was supposed to be the breakout star after his team with Miz broke up, and Ted DiBiase was supposed to be the breakout star after Legacy with Cody Rhodes broke up. Lately the last thing you want to be in the wake of a split-up tag team is to be the perceived "breakout star" out of the gate. Morrison, who's being pushed quite nicely overall now, and DiBiase, who needs to be given a rebirth treatment following the utter extermination of his entire current gimmick and character in the near future, still have generally bright futures ahead of them but in each case the exact opposite of what was perceived to be the way of the Samurai came to be, with the other guy getting the spotlight and running with the ball.

Obviously, David Hart Smith isn't being given that opportunity, but then again he's very young at only 25 (Cody is, too, but as we've seen through his "Dashing" work, he's more well-rounded) and has size in his favor along with technical ability and time on his side.

· DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
14,509 Posts
boring. and a horrible look. he's good in the ring i guess, but i don't know, there just doesn't seem to be anything to him. reminds me of jack swagger when i watch him in the ring. i know its supposed to be good, but it doesn't interest me in the slightest.

plus every time i've heard him on the mic i've cringed. that doesn't help.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.