Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Dave Meltzer writes a bunch of fake news about WWE with an ax to grind. I don't listen to Melter unless it comes from a credible source.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
If Flair is tweeting that you know WWE and Flair quickly worked out a deal. Trashing Meltzer is stupid, Flairs contract could’ve been up and there might’ve been days where he wasn’t signed to the company. It’s like Undertaker when his contract was up and Vince quickly resigned him.

·
Registered
234 Posts
What happened between Anderson and Flair?
Not completely sure, but I heard it had something to do with Ric Flair's last divorce. His ex was friends with Arn's wife, and Arn allegedly took sides with his ex-wife in the divorce. I also heard Arn grew tired of Ric's partying ways. Either way, Arn was asked about it recently, and was diplomatic about the situation, saying they "grew apart." I've heard a couple of Flair's drunken rants saying he would never speak to Arn again. This supposedly happened in 2014.

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
Dave Meltzer writes a bunch of fake news about WWE with an ax to grind. I don't listen to Melter unless it comes from a credible source.
I just read Flair confirned he had signed with WWE. Can we please ban Meltzer as a source? The guy is a hack with no real inside knowledge.
Dave is wrong again this time. Ric Flair just re-signed with the company.
I give ol Meltzer half of a star for this...

I find it interesting that everyone is burying Meltzer when he for the most part has delivered insider news consistently more than any other wrestling journalist in history.

So Flair tweeted a pic of his supposed "new WWE contract", and that's enough?

Did that pic of the contract had a date or timestamp that proves that the contract is new or recent? No. So how can people be so sure?

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,336 Posts
I find it interesting that everyone is burying Meltzer when he for the most part has delivered insider news consistently more than any other wrestling journalist in history.

So Flair tweeted a pic of his supposed "new WWE contract", and that's enough?

Did that pic of the contract had a date or timestamp that proves that the contract is new or recent? No. So how can people be so sure?

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.