Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

· Banned
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Source: wrestlenewz

- For what it's worth, it was noted on the latest episode of Wrestling Observer Radio by Dave Meltzer that WWE officials may not be doing anything significant with Kalisto because he's too short for what they're looking for.

That's too bad. Granted, Kalisto is a midget by WWE standards but he's a super talented midget. Not sure what WWE is even looking for.

· Registered
338 Posts
yet they pushed the ultimate vanilla midget to the moon for almost 5 years...
come on! at least luchadores are much more colorful and entertaining than skinny maskless guys looking like hipster

· Registered
1,436 Posts
I'm surprised. It seems to me that is the opposite of what is going on. Kalisto was prominently pushed in that TLC match, he had a brief speaking part in last week's Raw segment and he won a Slammy and was allowed to talk on the mic. He speaks English better than Del Rio. I thought they could try to turn him into the next Rey.

· Registered
1,688 Posts
So what we keep getting Del Rio, whom nobody gives a fuck about? Or how about Hunico, who sounds like he swallowed a bee? He's taller.

:eyeroll

· Bow Down to The Queens
🕷️ MAFIA BELLA 👸🏼
44,691 Posts
In other news:
The exact quote:

- For what it's worth, it was indicated on the latest episode of Wrestling Observer Radio that WWE officials may not be doing anything significant with Kalisto because he's too short for what they're looking for.

He added in the "Dave Meltzer" part and left a bullshit source, so it didn't come up. Oh well, he was a rejoiner anyway.

· Locker Room Leader
15,176 Posts
He's probably gonna be the spot guy at the Rumble this year since Kofi's probably run out of spots.

· All out of bubblegum.
5,421 Posts
In no way surprising considering they signed La Sombra almost a month ago who is big enough to not look like a literal midget next to the 6ft5 guys and was signed just after he had to remove his mask and it turned out he is good looking.

· Harvester of Sorrow
13,720 Posts
He's about the same height as Rey Mysterio though so as far as being a midget goes, it's not like they haven't done it before. Rey and the original Sin Cara, hell even Eddie Guerrero is a midget in some ways.

Anyway I don't expect him to be a main event, but they should really get behind him and feature him heavily. After that I would say, let's see how the fans react to him. But I reckon he could hold the I.C/US Championship at some point.

· When we all fall alseep where do we go?
32,666 Posts
Kalisto is awesome. Realistically if any tag team on the current MR are to dethrone the amazing New Day (Which really nobody should for a long time) I will be significantly less upset if it were the Luchas. I also cannot wait for him to eventually be on his own and possibly an IC Champion or US. Him and Sin Cara do deserve at least 1 Tag Title run before that happens though.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.