Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
10,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pretty brutal burying of the This is your life segment. Mentioned how bad the lime about Bayley staying home to watch Raw and SD. It made Wwe look very uncool. Meltzer points out this is not a slight on either Alexa or Bayley. But the two segments they have both been in. From a creative stand point have been two of the worst segments WWE have seen ever. The whole kissed a boy thing.
Have to agree with Meltzer who writes this shit? The writers should be fired. Meltzer does Praise Alexa for making the best out of a poorly written and awful segment. And gives her props for making the best out of an awful situation. Says it was 2 mins and it over.

Look I think it's best we just act like this segment never happened. Their is contrary evidence to support Bliss is a damn good promo talent. Her coronation promo comes to mind. But the way they have been booking Bayley and Alexa has been really bad.

The reasonable person would think. You know this is not Alexas fault. Hell tell me one talent today who would of turned that segment from shit to gold. It is WWE creative at its absolute worst. Take Rock and Mankind from 1999 in that same position Alexa was. They would struggle with that matarial. Alexa is a great mic worker. But she is not a miracle worker.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Pretty brutal burying of the This is your life segment. Mentioned how bad the lime about Bayley staying home to watch Raw and SD. It made Wwe look very uncool. Meltzer points out this is not a slight on either Alexa or Bayley. But the two segments they have both been in. From a creative stand point have been two of the worst segments WWE have seen ever. The whole kissed a boy thing.
Have to agree with Meltzer who writes this shit? The writers should be fired. Meltzer does Praise Alexa for making the best out of a poorly written and awful segment. And gives her props for making the best out of an awful situation. Says it was 2 mins and it over.

Look I think it's best we just act like this segment never happened. Their is contrary evidence to support Bliss is a damn good promo talent. Her coronation promo comes to mind. But the way they have been booking Bayley and Alexa has been really bad.

this is not her first bad promo the "Blissertation"was bad 2,i even though alexa herself was better last night than in the blisseration,last night segment failed for other reasons,people said the she would have 2 work shit material on raw and it happened last night,i mean russo wrote it and yeah alexa is a good mic worker but not a miracle worker

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Meltzer actually put over big the Kurt Angle mystery scandal angle & the Enzo & Cass angle (so much Angle in 1 sentence).

·
Banned
6,700 Posts
Segment was horrible and Alexa was horrible aswell. Love her but she needs to stop with the overly expressive facials. She does like 5 facial expressions in 10 seconds

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Only the Bliss marks are denying the truth.

It was a horribly written segment given to a mediocre mic worker. that's why it was a complete car crash she had no idea how to use the material and made it even worse than it needed to be.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Only the Bliss marks are denying the truth.

It was a horribly written segment given to a mediocre mic worker. that's why it was a complete car crash she had no idea how to use the material and made it even worse than it needed to be.
Bliss is decent on the mic certainly not medíocre she cut some boring promos like "blissertation"however she was doing fine by herself last night,i mean the whole plan was giving mic time for 3 absolutely shit actors 2 of then would talk about absolutely boring shit,the other one who was supposed 2 be bayley ex-boyfriend started talking about kissing bayley father,he then started grouping and kissing bayley best friend at the middle of the ring,it was written by russo there was no saving that shit without deliberately disrespecting higher management and creative

the start of the promo where only alexa spoke and the focus was her and bayley things not the fucking guests nobody cares about was fine the crowd was still alive it started dying when the guests came on

·
Premium Member
4,086 Posts
It's amazing how much time people like ChumpWhoRunsDaDump spends whining about Bliss..

"WAH, I DON"T LIKE THAT PEOPLE LIKE HER, THEY NEED TO HATE HER LIKE I DO"

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
The Icon That Can Still Go
52,763 Posts
They are spot on. WWE hasn't been cool in well over a decade.

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
The weirdest part was when they had Tracy bury the entire WWE product.

Reactions: Adam Cool

·
Registered
12,015 Posts
Bliss is decent on the mic certainly not medíocre she cut some boring promos like "blissertation"however she was doing fine by herself last night,i mean the whole plan was giving mic time for 3 absolutely shit actors 2 of then would talk about absolutely boring shit,the other one who was supposed 2 be bayley ex-boyfriend started talking about kissing bayley father,he then started grouping and kissing bayley best friend at the middle of the ring,it was written by russo there was no saving that shit without deliberately disrespecting higher management and creative

the start of the promo where only alexa spoke and the focus was her and bayley things not the fucking guests nobody cares about was fine the crowd was still alive it started dying when the guests came on
I think decent and mediocre mean the same thing.

·
Registered
12,015 Posts
It's amazing how much time people like ChumpWhoRunsDaDump spends whining about Bliss..

It is annoying when you are trying to discuss wrestling, but people go overboard with her. For example, I used to be a mark for Billy Gunn. I can't explain why, I just liked him. That's fine -- I'm allowed to like Billy Gunn. What would be annoying is if I tried to say that Billy Gunn was great in the ring and good on the mic. He wasn't -- I just liked him.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts

serious question - is he actually back?

As soon as I saw there was a fucking kendo stick on a pole match I wondered if he was back in some way

·
Registered
659 Posts
Russo said he was sending notes 2 creative for a few weeks now, then he took credit for this awful segment, i dont think he is imployed by wwe right now but he is fucking shit up all the same apparently

·
Registered
6,722 Posts

It's more amazing how the blind Bliss marks spend so much time crying about the people that dont like her. And laughable that people are putting all the blame on creative. Bliss didnt deliver its pretty plain and simple. She tries to live off those facial expressions, which she does every 15 seconds, so they mean nothing.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts