Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just watching Smackdown. They showed one of those irritating sections where he gives grooming sections. I just thought that the self-professed dashing one should get rid of the nose stud, because when he turns his face around it looks like a huge zit.

·
Registered
884 Posts
MAN THERES NO WAY CODY IS THE BEST LOOKING MALE WRESTLER, HOW CAN HE BE 'DASHING' ......oh wait...... damn internet

·
Michael Cole is NXT
1,049 Posts
Today, this forum hit a new low.

·
Premium Member
10,201 Posts
This is almost identical to a thread a couple of months ago, only that was called "Dashing Cody Rhodes = fail".

He's got a bunch of scars on his forehead too btw. Not even from blading. There's only so many mudpacks that can hide it! 8*D

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
:lmao

On a side note, that segment was just so random "keep your hair dryer approximately 6-12 inches away from your hair"
"this prevents your hair from burning"

·
Premium Member
30,980 Posts
Am I the only one who's yet to notice this nose ring?

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Am I the only one who's yet to notice this nose ring?
This is going to sound stupid, but the only way i found out he had a nose ring was on his character on smackdown Vs Raw 2011 when i was editing a highlight reel. At first i was like, is that a nose ring or a complete glitch....then later i found out he does infact have a nose ring.

·
Premium Member
30,980 Posts
I just finished watching Smackdown this morning and I didn't notice it. I wasn't looking as I had forgot about the mentioning of it but still. The way everyone is bitching it must be pretty noticeable I would think...

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
It's impossible to top "You know I haven't felt like this since JBL's wriggly junk kept on entering into mind everytime I jerked off."

I've never noticed that Cody had a stud in his nose. You know when a wrestler is a good heel when the IWC bitches about stupid little things like no knee pads and a nose stud. Maybe he'll do a segment about how to clean nose piercings and he'll show some pictures of horribly infected piercings and ones with pimples right by the hole. Dashing.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts