Wrestling Forum banner

'Dashing' Cody Rhodes and Rey Mysterio feud?

1322 2
Right now it looks that way. Mysterio kayfabe broke Rhodes' nose and made his face er.. not 'dashing' anymore. Rhodes won't be in the Royal Rumble but I am willing to bet he comes back (probably with a face mask to protect him) and eliminates Mysterio from the Rumble (or distracts him so Del Rio does). This, to me, is WWE preparing to have them feud up until Wrestlemania where hopefully, they can have a one-on-one match with a decent amount of time, with a stip, rather than shoving both into the money in the bank ladder match.

I'll also state I would like Rhodes to win, but Mysterio hardly ever loses at big PPVs so I am not getting my hopes up.

Anyone agree? Disagree? What do you all think will happen with these 2?
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Right now it looks that way. Mysterio kayfabe broke Rhodes' nose and made his face er.. not 'dashing' anymore. Rhodes won't be in the Royal Rumble but I am willing to bet he comes back (probably with a face mask to protect him) and eliminates Mysterio from the Rumble (or distracts him so Del Rio does). This, to me, is WWE preparing to have them feud up until Wrestlemania where hopefully, they can have a one-on-one match with a decent amount of time, with a stip, rather than shoving both into the money in the bank ladder match.

I'll also state I would like Rhodes to win, but Mysterio hardly ever loses at big PPVs so I am not getting my hopes up.

Anyone agree? Disagree? What do you all think will happen with these 2?
i'd like to see a fued, but there's little hype to the 2 facing off, so it will be a fued dropped quickly

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.