Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Just like i thought... their run is was just a pity run. Prop titles dont matter if you’re still being booked like shit. Any self respecting professional wouldnt lit up with this kind of treatment much longer

·
Registered
3,792 Posts
They're on the biggest wrestling show in the world
These "journalists" need to get their heads out of their asses and stop trying to troll with dumbass blogspam

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
10,051 Posts
The tag gold on both shows mean nothing. Both tag divisions are absolutely worthless. They really should just merge the tag divisions and the women's divisions. Those should be the only 2 divisions that should be cross-brand.

·
My mom thinks I'm cool.
2,102 Posts
The reports are all over the place.

First I'm reading that they asked for the releases because the Tag champs Roode & Gable aren't even booked on the show and the division is directionless and lacks any stories, promos or segments.

Then I'm reading that it's because they have to job for Lucha House Party.

Now I'm hearing it was just a miscommunication with no followup context.

Anyways, I see evidence they're heading for a program with Heavy Machinery. Whether there's room for that at Mania remains to be seen but I firmly believe they'll collide soon.

·
Banned
249 Posts
In all fairness what exactly does he expect the tag team division is generally for guys that can't cut it by themselves , so they make them into a team

Hell a 10 year old won the Raw tag team titles last year at Mania, so what exactly does this bloke expect?

·
Cutting a Shoot Promo To Get Over
5,464 Posts
Might be controversial but they should not be on the Wrestlemania card. There is nothing I would move off the card for them vs Ricochet/Black apart from 205 live. Instead, they should have been booked in the Dusty Rhodes Classic.

·
Registered
554 Posts
That's why talents shouldn't go on Twitter ? What positive does this idiot think he is gonna get out of it ? Suck it up or talk about it with your friends, don't say that your company sucks in front of millions... And then, people will complain because he, rightfully, gets punished for his bad behavior

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
I don't understand what WWE sees in these guys. They gave them the titles so they don't leave, but why even care though? Just let them leave, they're the most generic and shitty tag team of all time, even Primo and Epico were more charismatic than these idiots. Not only they're shitty but they also think they're the greatest, and they're always complaining because they're not in the main event of Wrestlemania or some shit like that.

·
Angry at refs
3,267 Posts
It's fine if he's disgruntled. I don't see the point of complaining on Twitter/social media. Go to Vince. Tell him.

"Waaa we want to be tag champs"
*gives them the belts*
"Waaa we are still unhappy"
They 'cried' cause they wanted the tag division to be treated correctly. Not cause they weren't champs (though I'm sure not being champs sucked when they should've been).

·
Registered
16,460 Posts
Wish they'd just release these bland egocentric asses. Yeah they're gonna be such a draw for AEW.
think that's their plan, stir the pot enough maybe WWE will release them early lol

"Waaa we want to be tag champs"
*gives them the belts*
"Waaa we are still unhappy"
Just because you are a champion doesn't mean you should be happy. It's your treatment as champion,champions seem to lose holding the belts than the do when they are not holding them these days. If anything I'll give Dash and Dawson credit, they care about the tag division, and they want it to be better. Which as we know isn't the case right now. WWE doesn't give a shit about the tag division. So good on Revival in my opinion.

·
You need to be yourself, you can't be no-one else.
7,174 Posts
its getting pretty tiring hearing about all these wrestlers bitch on twitter about wwe tbh.

If you are fed up with wwe then just go and talk to vince to start the ball rolling about leaving rather than just complaining on social media. Twitter is going to solve nothing.

·
Registered
649 Posts
I guess this is kayfabe for the internet generation. The in-ring storylines don't interest the fans, so we get backstage politics storylines instead.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts