Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
****ing virus that made me re-format my com. Now all my Multimedias of over 10G and 150++ are gone. Damn it.

Becareful if someones tries to send you something thats of a document by MS-DOS!!

·
EIRE
15,862 Posts
Prime example as to why I don't accept anything over msn, no matter how well I know them or what they are attempting to send.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
You could always scan files with an anti-virus programme. The solution is not to accept anything from people you don't trust. Report the person if what they did was true, it's a crime (certainly in the UK, I'm sure it would be in the US or at least a civil wrong, seeing as it's the most litigious country in the world).

·
Banned
10,502 Posts
Thats why i have Protection..

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
A lot of people I know have some sort of MSN Virus... I get a message from them saying, "Hey, look at my new pics!" and then they send me some suspicious link.

·
Double D Baby!
3,328 Posts
Heh dont be stupid and accept files. Thats the best way. The only people i accept from is people i know and trust, because i know they wouldnt do that to me because i know where they all live. Yah yah bang bang!

·
Registered
5,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
D-Man said:
A lot of people I know have some sort of MSN Virus... I get a message from them saying, "Hey, look at my new pics!" and then they send me some suspicious link.
Yeah, thats right. Mine was : " lol, look at this. Paris Hilton!! " -.-

·
The Old Man
2,046 Posts
Nitemare said:
How about people start using a REAL instant messaging program...

AIM.
Thankyou...about time someone else agreed with my years of MSN bashing.

Nitemare said:
And you admittedly clicked that?

You disgust me.
:lmao Sure bet to get a n00b to click, mention that skankyass little attention whore. :lmao

·
Registered
196 Posts
I'd better go get a fire blanket for this next question...

What's so bad about MSN? Secondly, what's so great about aim?

·
The Old Man
2,046 Posts
YouSuck said:
I'd better go get a fire blanket for this next question...

What's so bad about MSN? Secondly, what's so great about aim?
My opinion:

AIM allows you 8 accounts open at once, MSN only allows one.
It is sometimes advantageous to have certain accounts closed to the eyes of the net, whilst utilising other accounts.

Oh, & my pathetic little anti-Bill Gates taking over the world thing I have going on also keeps me away from MSN...

...all heil Firefox. (sorry Lee) :cool:

·
Registered
196 Posts
^^^ I see. Hotmail truly does suck, i use Gmail. I also use firefox because i hate the amount of spyware that I.E lets in.

None of my friends use AIM though, so i guess im screwed unless i make new friends.

·
The Old Man
2,046 Posts
YouSuck said:
^^^ I see. Hotmail truly does suck, i use Gmail. I also use firefox because i hate the amount of spyware that I.E lets in.

None of my friends use AIM though, so i guess im screwed unless i make new friends.
See there's your problem straight off...you have friends.
You'll never fit in at W-E if you have friends, or any other resembleance of an actual life... :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts