Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 3232 Posts

·
EIRE
15,862 Posts
I've thought about getting this but the bone shattering difficulty is not something I'm willing to sit through, so I shall pass. My anger issues come up when playing games like this, although with some hard games I stick with it and get through them and with others I tap out. It's weird.

·
I wonder what Aeris felt...When she was up on that
31,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well the reviewer, Keza, has been going apeshit over the game a few weeks now so I was surprised it didn't get a 9.5 or 10.

Playing it right now. Epic doesn't begin to describe the game.

·
SNOWBLIND
7,529 Posts
I've thought about getting this but the bone shattering difficulty is not something I'm willing to sit through, so I shall pass. My anger issues come up when playing games like this, although with some hard games I stick with it and get through them and with others I tap out. It's weird.
I'm basically the same. I'm really not good at video games in general (maybe I'm retarded) and Demon's Souls had me tapping out after about 8 hours. Which is a shame, because on paper it sounds like something I'd love (and it WAS really good). I'll wait for Skyrim, I guess.

·
Few adventures require staying home
7,725 Posts
I picked it up a little while ago but I'm going to wait till tonight to play it.

Well the reviewer, Keza, has been going apeshit over the game a few weeks now so I was surprised it didn't get a 9.5 or 10.

Playing it right now. Epic doesn't begin to describe the game.
It seems like the high difficulty level kept it from getting a 9.5 or 10. A casual gamer might be too frustrated by it so it's not for everyone.

·
Altered State
5,976 Posts
I'm basically the same. I'm really not good at video games in general (maybe I'm retarded) and Demon's Souls had me tapping out after about 8 hours. Which is a shame, because on paper it sounds like something I'd love (and it WAS really good). I'll wait for Skyrim, I guess.
Trial, error and patience are your friend in these games. I completed Demon's Souls but not without almost committing suicide over how unforgiving it is.

When you do finally "get it" though its amazing. Certainly in my top 3 PS3 games.

1 - 20 of 3232 Posts