Wrestling Forum banner

141 - 160 of 1565 Posts

·
I wonder what Aeris felt...When she was up on that
31,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #142
Yeah, that was funny when I saw that. Saved my ass tho since I was running on fumes after the last boss fight.

·
Friends Come And Go,Banners Hang Forever
25,686 Posts
@SonoShion

beat pontiff without an ember :drose

took forever tho, mostly because lack of ember and dying in 2/3 hits, but I got him in the end. Know his moveset completely now too as I basically couldn't get hit at all :lol

·
The Man
25,722 Posts
Man that uchi guy tho :mark: What a fun little fight. Soup better find him quickly :maisie

Just got my Dex to 16 so able to use it now :drose

Beaten 2 bosses so far. I gotta say this, those geeks who complained about ambushes in Dark Souls 2 better do the same for this. There's always a trap I am walking in to.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
I defeated that Tree boss and also luckily got some Ice knight thing to fall to it's death and it gave me this cool Ice sword that I'm currently using. Up to the Sacrifices area with the mutating birds.
@swagger_ROCKS :mj5
Bruh, I wish more people saw that fight with the ice dude. That shit was hilarity at its finest. Did the vid save? I may make a gif of the moment.

Reactions: birthday_massacre

·
The Sundance Kid
18,386 Posts
Well that boss took entirely too many tries to kill. My second to last attempt I had it down to it's last speck of health and I hadn't even been hit yet and it one-shotted me :mj2

·
Custom User Title
15,224 Posts
Beat Vordt 2nd try. Currently lost as hell in that village area. Found a bonfire but that lead to even more lost and confusion. Read a note that said "curse-ridden tree ahead." Ran for ten minutes. No tree. :lmao

·
Premium Member
19,332 Posts
Well I just made my first invasion :mark: Didn't even mean to. i joined some wolf covenant so I invaded someone automatically as a blue phantom. I'm guessing this is something like the forest covenant from the first Dark Souls.

Reactions: Magic

·
Custom User Title
15,224 Posts
Well I grinded the last few levels (and sold embers b/c meh limited consumables) to wield the Winged Knight Halberd I was talking aboot earlier, but I didn't like it anyway. Got a Great Cleaver literally first drop from a Leatherface guy after warping back from Firelink and it turns out that's stronger than it. Didn't like it either though. Every weapon I have seems to have to slow a swing. Except for Caestus but there's no stun on that on the fattys. Still got my same Battle Axe from the beginning of the game. R2 stuns thick enemies as long as I don't get them mid-attack. I think the woman near Andre has a regular halberd so maybe I'll get that. I went back and killed the bastard with the Uchigatana after getting by slaughtered him/her right before I found Firelink.

I don't regret pumping in that much dex and strength for the halberd since I'm not a magic user anyway, but I've put nothing into vitality and I feel uneasy about it.

The tree boss is hilarious:

Wipes out his own dudes and grows one vulnerable limb after destroying the floor. Brilliance. Took me a while to figure out the arm takes more damage than the egg sacks. Died to him a few times now but should get him tomorrow without much trouble. Especially if I buy the halberd and chuck some titanite on it. Still haven't explored the sewer place with the rats yet so I shouldn't have a dead end when I do beat it.

that fiery village place w/ THAT GUY:

ONION BRO!!!!!!!! :mark: :mark: :mark: We took OUT that sucker. :mark: Wound up losing 6900 souls praying like death for a bonfire and not getting it. I fuckin hate those PHATass clown things with the club and the magic, man. It wasn't even those that made me lose the souls, though. I fucked up a jump. :lol I was hoping Onionbro would help me stop the giant from throwing spears but after we took down the fire guy he fell asleep on the lawn. :lmao

one thing I forgot to mention before was I thought the blue knight near Vordt was an NPC. I originally lead the red knights to him and he didn't budge so I assumed he was a friendly and didn't want him dead. So I went back later and he turns around and stabs me. :lmao I actually vocally was like "HUHWUT?"

5 1/2 hours in; enjoying the game a lot. :mark:

·
I wonder what Aeris felt...When she was up on that
31,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #159
that fiery village place w/ THAT GUY:

ONION BRO!!!!!!!! :mark: :mark: :mark: We took OUT that sucker. :mark: Wound up losing 6900 souls praying like death for a bonfire and not getting it. I fuckin hate those PHATass clown things with the club and the magic, man. It wasn't even those that made me lose the souls, though. I fucked up a jump. :lol I was hoping Onionbro would help me stop the giant from throwing spears but after we took down the fire guy he fell asleep on the lawn. :lmao

one thing I forgot to mention before was I thought the blue knight near Vordt was an NPC. I originally lead the red knights to him and he didn't budge so I assumed he was a friendly and didn't want him dead. So I went back later and he turns around and stabs me. :lmao I actually vocally was like "HUHWUT?"

5 1/2 hours in; enjoying the game a lot. :mark:

*toast*

·
These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
13,977 Posts
Has anyone had the game crashed on them? I was fighting like 8 enemies and the frame rate dropped bad. :lol

141 - 160 of 1565 Posts