Wrestling Forum banner

121 - 140 of 1565 Posts

·
I wonder what Aeris felt...When she was up on that
31,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #121
@AryaDark

Restrictions are +/-10 levels; +2 or less weapon levels

You have to meet BOTH those in order to be successfully summoned unless using a password.

·
Premium Member
19,332 Posts
Seph, I know how summoning in Dark Souls works silly goose.

People try to summon me. I get the notification that I'm being summoned but it NEVER works. It always fails.

Reactions: CamillePunk

·
Banned
5,212 Posts
I'm still in the early area.

Smoked a j at night to immerse myself in the experience which was an utterly terrible idea. Got paranoid and scared, ran for my life from that crystal thing and got owned by the first boss due to shaky hands as he was raping my butt which took like 10 minutes as I was running away from him most of the time too ayylmao. Also my controller isn't supported yet so I'll need to look for a workaround. Heavy hits and using estus flasks/going from one to two handed with keyboard sucks balls. So far I can only move with my controller, gonna look for some xinput config now.

The scenery is great...I can't remember a game where I would just watch and enjoy the view so much, and I'm so early in the game. The intro/first boss theme are also worth mentioning, I'm thinking about doing a Power Metal cover of the first boss theme.

Reactions: Arya Dark and Magic

·
31,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #124
Seph, I know how summoning in Dark Souls works silly goose.

People try to summon me. I get the notification that I'm being summoned but it NEVER works. It always fails.
The weapon part is new tho.

·
Banned
5,212 Posts
Finally set up my controller and killed that bitch :)

How long before the first Lord of Cinder?

Reactions: Arya Dark

·
Premium Member
38,759 Posts
So i found out today, getting those "free" levels from that guy you unchain basically gives your soul to him and you become "hollowed" LOL

No I am stuck with the bad ending unless I undo it with some special quest that will cost me like 100k souls in total lol.

OH well first play thought ill get the bad ending out of the way

[/IMG]

·
Custom User Title
15,224 Posts
Go to the hub world and speak to the blacksmith.
Great, thanks.

Plus since I like to use sorcery the camera is really wonky in this game since centering the camera and locking on is the same button. So sometimes i am trying to lock on to something and the camera centers instead and i hit get because I'm now facing the wrong direction.
I've not had any lock-on problems but the camera seems more zoomed in on the character than other Souls to me.

·
Premium Member
19,332 Posts
oh god I don't know what boss weapon I wanna upgrade when I find the material! I hate *love* this feeling. right now I'm using Arstor's Spear and I like it...but I don't wanna upgrade it only to find a cooler boss weapon down the line :aryha

·
Premium Member
19,332 Posts
oh yeah @Magic I found a couple cool daggers. One is the Brigand twin daggers and the other is Corbian Greatknife. Looking forward to using them both

Reactions: Magic

·
Friends Come And Go,Banners Hang Forever
25,686 Posts
wasnt a fan of the twin daggers, tbh. they were alright, but there's twin swords like them and i like them more, better moveset imo.

where was the greatknife?

·
SNOWBLIND
7,529 Posts
Started the game. Made it past the first boss and got to the Firelink Shrine. That shrine feels a lot like Demon's Souls while I've gotten more of a Dark Souls vibe from the rest of it (as opposed to a Dark Souls 2 vibe). I don't really know how to explain that; I just do.

I suck. I always do, but yeah, I'm not very good at all. Died a handful of times to that first boss, not just because I'm rubbish, but also because I would routinely press square to attack since I've been playing Salt and Sanctuary recently.

·
31,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #136
oh god I don't know what boss weapon I wanna upgrade when I find the material! I hate *love* this feeling. right now I'm using Arstor's Spear and I like it...but I don't wanna upgrade it only to find a cooler boss weapon down the line :aryha
Shards and large shards are plentiful so go crazy.

·
31,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #137
So i found out today, getting those "free" levels from that guy you unchain basically gives your soul to him and you become "hollowed" LOL

No I am stuck with the bad ending unless I undo it with some special quest that will cost me like 100k souls in total lol.

OH well first play thought ill get the bad ending out of the way

[/IMG]
You are very wrong in several things you weote but I won't spoil it.

·
Premium Member
19,332 Posts
@Magic I got them in the same area I got the twin daggers. Halfway Fortress I think...might have been Road of Sacrifices.

Seph, boss weapons don't upgrade with regular titanite

·
Premium Member
19,332 Posts
Man that uchi guy tho :mark: What a fun little fight. Soup better find him quickly :maisie

121 - 140 of 1565 Posts