Wrestling Forum banner

101 - 120 of 1565 Posts

·
Custom User Title
15,224 Posts
I watched a movie instead of playing this because I knew I'd only have 2 hours to spare and that wouldn't give me enough time to create a character, but I bought it. How much is the game in America? Was fucking $110 at EB here, but I got it for $79 at Target (where's labelled at $99). I can't play it yet which kills me, but I absolutely can't not get sleep tonight. Tomorrow is fine. Thursday is fine. Friday is fine. Saturday is fine. Sunday is fine. Monday is fine. THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END

·
Banned
5,212 Posts
Just came back from work.

This is what I'm doing now:

Can't fuckin wait, hyped as fuck, literally was storming home and went to steam as soon as I got there.

·
Premium Member
38,759 Posts
few hours into the game and i will say i forgot how bad the camera is in Dark Souls games
i love how sometimes when you go to lock on to a mob it doesn't lock on and just centers the camera in the wrong direction so you get hosed
and fought the first boss the dog one and got it to half health then it trapped me in a way and killed me

oh dark souls i forgot how cheap you can be lol

·
Friends Come And Go,Banners Hang Forever
25,686 Posts
invading gets you embers and be wary of defenders as they can heal(they get four flasks)

i've invaded two people and won both times. :evil

·
25,686 Posts
abyss watcher should have been stronger imo, first try. he took me down to zero flasks though and i almost died trying to drink nothing. :lmao i love his fighting style, which is why i wish it was longer.

first CIDAR LORD down. :mark:

is it cidar? cinder?

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
Just FYI I remade a character and went Pyromancer and had a much easier time. :mj

Feels like Pyromancer is intentionally easy but I only picked it because the starter gear looks awesome.
@Hit is having trouble doing coop with me, is anyone having issues? :side:

·
25,686 Posts
Uchigatana :sodone
been using it with the rapier, mostly so i can practice for PPV(@soup). I prefer the rapier though as it usually knocks back enemies after 3 hits.

Some guy had some trick sword and I invaded him and he absolutely destroyed me. Want to try that out tbh because he was doing a lot of damage(not sure if it was the sword or he just went all in on strength or something).

·
B̴l̨e͡edįng͜ Sin ⛧
10,403 Posts
What a fail that was Oxi :Jordan dude had no idea what I was saying :mj4

Yeah this feels alot more like DaS. I've gotten lost already a couple times but that's what it's all about :mark: Fuck that guy with the Uchi though. Was a bitch to beat :mad:

·
25,686 Posts
i was doing damage to it without realizing how i was doing damage. i figured it out right when it killed me as i ran out flasks. got him the second time.

got sage second try too, only because i got spammed by his fucking arrows on my first go.

so far the frozenbite boss gave my the most trouble by spamming the roll attack. everything else has been first or second go with the first try usually being close to killing them.

although the giant skull boss took me three tries as i didn't realize how to kill him right away either(and i didnt know his fog was an insta-kill pretty much :side:).

·
Custom User Title
15,224 Posts
Played a couple hours. Died to the first boss once out of sheer arrogance because of how much damage it took and I thought I could get away spamming R1. Found a big metally dog thing and died to it once and haven't gone back. As always I suck absolutely crap at fighting knights so they'll take my time up for now. God they swing so much and I never judge properly when the flurry is over. I got a big Halberd (think it's called a "White" Halberd but not sure) from the fat knight dude with the cirlce thing in his back, but I need 26 Strength and 15 Dex to wield it. Got 20 Strength and I think 13 Dex. I should really try dual-wielding but IDK it turns me off for some reason.

How do I use an estus shard? I didn't play a lot of DS II and have completely forgotten if it was a normal thing I can do right away.

·
Premium Member
38,759 Posts
Killed the big tree boss after dying a couple times not knowing how to damage it. fpalm

I hate the path of sacrifice or whatever the swampy area is called. Died a couple times to the sage boss there. It'll have to wait until tomorrow to die.

This game feels like a hybrid of DS1 and DS2 to me.
It has some blood borne and demon souls in it as well. Its like a greats hits of all the souls games. They took the best parts of each game and put it into one.

Played a couple hours. Died to the first boss once out of sheer arrogance because of how much damage it took and I thought I could get away spamming R1. Found a big metally dog thing and died to it once and haven't gone back. As always I suck absolutely crap at fighting knights so they'll take my time up for now. God they swing so much and I never judge properly when the flurry is over. I got a big Halberd (think it's called a "White" Halberd but not sure) from the fat knight dude with the cirlce thing in his back, but I need 26 Strength and 15 Dex to wield it. Got 20 Strength and I think 13 Dex. I should really try dual-wielding but IDK it turns me off for some reason.

How do I use an estus shard? I didn't play a lot of DS II and have completely forgotten if it was a normal thing I can do right away.
Go to the hub world and speak to the blacksmith.

·
Premium Member
19,332 Posts
for whatever reason I cannot be summoned. People can try but it always fails. :(

·
Premium Member
19,332 Posts
Yeah I don't like to summon people on my first playthrough but I absolutely LOVE helping people fight bosses. And I can't do that which sucks.

·
Premium Member
38,759 Posts
Yeah I don't like to summon people on my first playthrough but I absolutely LOVE helping people fight bosses. And I can't do that which sucks.
I try 5 or 6 times to beat a boss if i can't, i summon.

I got frustrated with that ice dog boss because i would get it to 1/3 health then I would keep dying because it would trap me in a wall and screw me over.

Plus since I like to use sorcery the camera is really wonky in this game since centering the camera and locking on is the same button. So sometimes i am trying to lock on to something and the camera centers instead and i hit get because I'm now facing the wrong direction.

101 - 120 of 1565 Posts