Wrestling Forum banner

81 - 100 of 1565 Posts

·
From parts unknown
23,257 Posts
Well, magic is still in the game
I've never played any other Dark Souls game.

If I pick it up, this will be my first. From what I've seen of it thus far, it looks tougher than most games I play.

Does it have early game-breaking elements like other RPGs do? I mean, most RPG's I play, I simply grind the first 10 hours and become pretty much unstoppable the rest of the way.

·
Premium Member
19,332 Posts
Yeah... once the game is out all is fair. :mark:

·
Premium Member
38,759 Posts
I've never played any other Dark Souls game.

If I pick it up, this will be my first. From what I've seen of it thus far, it looks tougher than most games I play.

Does it have early game-breaking elements like other RPGs do? I mean, most RPG's I play, I simply grind the first 10 hours and become pretty much unstoppable the rest of the way.
No. lol

·
I wonder what Aeris felt...When she was up on that
31,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #88
Added more reviews:

Digital Spy: 5/5

There's no arguing that the Dark Souls series has mastered the action RPG genre (though The Witcher 3 is a good alternative with a better story). How does Dark Souls 3 match up to the other games in the series? Well, it certainly surpasses the somewhat shonky Dark Souls 2, but Bloodborne is another matter, standing tall with its coherent, strange and sickly Cthulhian world, and subtle story. Dark Souls 3 must bow its head to its Playstation predecessor - but should be proud that it manages to be a gruelling, challenging adventure, pushing endlessly through horror and weirdness.

Forbes: 10/10

Dark Souls III is a game that harnesses nostalgia masterfully. There’s no doubt that this is a game that’s as much love letter to fans as anything else. There’s a bit more exposition, tons of familiar faces and nods to the original game, and a sense that we’re travelling back to a place we haven’t been in a long time. There’s a sadness to this adventure, but also a kind of joy.

·
Premium Member
3,267 Posts
Just checking out the character create tonight, I've got school in the morning :(

·
Custom User Title
15,224 Posts
Heading to the store to see if it's there. I do not need this right with the amount of work I said I was going to do, but I'll sacrifice sleep.

·
Friends Come And Go,Banners Hang Forever
25,686 Posts
first boss, one try, whaddup. :kobe3

died to the lizard tho :no: got greedy and paid. lesson was learned for the boss fight as i ran out of estus when he transformed but just kept getting behind him. gotta remember patience is key as that's always fucked me up in the past and i gotta remember to learn movesets of the bosses before attacking because i always get hit by the third attack in one of their combos without seeing it coming. :lmao

·
SNOWBLIND
7,529 Posts
Heading to the store to see if it's there. I do not need this right with the amount of work I said I was going to do, but I'll sacrifice sleep.
Same, m7. Said I was gonna wait until the end of April for when I'd have some time to play it. Pre-ordered it on Sunday and got an email that they're sending me it today. My body is ready, but my schedule is not.

81 - 100 of 1565 Posts