Wrestling Forum banner

181 - 200 of 1565 Posts

·
Custom User Title
15,224 Posts
Where is this lizard boss everyone is talking about? I seemed to have skipped over it entirely.

So either I missed something, or it turns out that sewer area with the rats is just a shortcut that I no longer need. :lmao The tree wound up being a total push-over since it kept doing it's "stand up and splat" thing.

I've honestly loved it so far. Nice enemy variety (GIANT CRAB :mark:) and forest = win. Plus in the first area my +2 Halberd kept pushing enemies off of cliffs before they could do anything. :lol Found the 2nd bonfire purely out of luck (luck = running away and getting items b/c poisoned). Crystal Sage I got down to sub-half but fuck homing magic. When he disappeared the first time I was hoping I'd have to follow him around and find him like The End in MGS 3.

Considering making the halberd Raw but IDK.

Grass Crest Shield. :mark:

·
The Sundance Kid
18,386 Posts
So I killed this Giant in the Cathedral of the Deep and got the Drang set and now I look like Jon Snow. The set also came with dual wield spiked hammer things which are neat but not my style.

This is going to make it so ironic from now on whenever I backstab an enemy and say "For the Watch".

·
Premium Member
19,332 Posts
The sewer area allows you to free an imprisoned NPC so it's worth it.

I don't know if you should put Raw on something like a halberd. What are you leveling more in? If it's strength you can use a heavy stone on it, if you have more dex you can use a sharp stone on it...the heavy stone allows the weapon to scale more with strength and the sharp stone allows the weapon to scale more with dex. That seems to be better than using Raw on it. Raw should be used on weapons that have no strength or dex scaling at all IMO.

·
Custom User Title
15,224 Posts
The sewer area allows you to free an imprisoned NPC so it's worth it.

I don't know if you should put Raw on something like a halberd. What are you leveling more in? If it's strength you can use a heavy stone on it, if you have more dex you can use a sharp stone on it...the heavy stone allows the weapon to scale more with strength and the sharp stone allows the weapon to scale more with dex. That seems to be better than using Raw on it. Raw should be used on weapons that have no strength or dex scaling at all IMO.
Oh the NPC near the elevator? I'll have to head back to the sewer.

Got 26 strength and a heavy stone so I'll take your suggestion there unless it makes the weapon actually heavier/slower. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
19,332 Posts
Nah it wont make it heavier, it'll just make the weapon scale better with Strength so that should help ya out.

·
Friends Come And Go,Banners Hang Forever
25,686 Posts
consumed king, one try. :toomanykobes

felt bad though, he seemed like a very caring boss and individual, unlike all these shitty and selfish npcs that just want you to do their quest lines for their own gain. :no:

·
Friends Come And Go,Banners Hang Forever
25,686 Posts
champion of gundyr down on my second try. went in with 5 flasks on the first try because i was too lazy to run back and almost had him. the whole area is the tutorial area except harder and it's better too :mark:

·
Custom User Title
15,224 Posts
Nah it wont make it heavier, it'll just make the weapon scale better with Strength so that should help ya out.
AWESOME :mark:

Got absolutely melted by that thing blocking the way to the Road of Sacrificies area :(
The ice thing? I was overwhelmed while fighting him so I backed up to the elevator, forgetting I sent it back up. Then icey tried to jump at me and fell down the hole. :lmao

·
Custom User Title
15,224 Posts
where is it?
The almost-abandoned village where you fight the big fire demon with *spoilers*, go in the building that has enemies in it. Run through it and to the top of the building (where you go outdoors), then run around the roof areas looking downward until you see a little tower you can jump to. It's like a tall castle sort of pillar thing with a rail/walkway around it. Go inside, ring's all the way down on the floor.

Probably a terrible explanation but hope you find it. ;D

·
B̴l̨e͡edįng͜ Sin ⛧
10,403 Posts
Killed the Crystal Sage. Died to it about 4 times. Not a hard fight but tricky because I'm so weak to magic. I want his mask though.

Still using the Uchi. One if the vendors just started selling my lovely Zweihander but I'm too far into my DEX build which I wasn't even planning on doing :hogan

Souls are very scarce compared to before, I noticed.

·
SNOWBLIND
7,529 Posts
Y'all are way the fuck ahead of me. I've fought one boss and kicked the Uchi guy off a cliff and Magic sounds like he's just about finished. I thought Jheri1993 and me would be slogging through this together at a snail's pace but even he's left me behind. Forever a disappointment, that guy.

·
Custom User Title
15,224 Posts
I didn't sissy out of beating Demon's & Dark Souls 1 so me was always better than yoo anyway.

(I should really go ahead and beat Dark Souls II + get "real" ending of Bloodborne, though)

181 - 200 of 1565 Posts