• WWE '12

Votes: 8 34.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
I wonder what Aeris felt...When she was up on that
31,462 Posts
Wait, you're definitely buying Batman, but you also want to buy one this week? Definitely wait for Batman so you can Buy 2 Get 1 Free. Replay Half-Life 2 this week. Or download ZSNES and then download a rom of Earthbound, Chrono Trigger, or Final Fantasy VI.

Edit: Wait, you should call KMart (if there is one by you) and see if today is the last day for the $20 coupon with Dark Souls. Get Dark Souls, use the $20 on Batman next week. You'll get a free T-Shirt and a $30 coupon with Batman, then use the $30 coupon to buy Gears for $30 (or use it on WWE '12).

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/video-games/578704-you-guys-need-buy-batman-arkham-city-kmart-huge-deal.html

·
31,462 Posts
Oh, then buy Dark Souls. I'm already 45 hours into it and about 3/4 of the way done. But I'll probably add another 10 hours onto that doing additional stuff like some levels that you don't need to visit to beat the main story. Overall I'll probably put 65-70 hours into it before replaying it on New Game +.

BUY DARK SOULS!

Watch the GameTrailers review: http://www.gametrailers.com/video/review-dark-souls/721882

·
Heroes For Hire
15,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh, then buy Dark Souls. I'm already 45 hours into it and about 3/4 of the way done. But I'll probably add another 10 hours onto that doing additional stuff like some levels that you don't need to visit to beat the main story. Overall I'll probably put 65-70 hours into it before replaying it on New Game +.

BUY DARK SOULS!

Watch the GameTrailers review: http://www.gametrailers.com/video/review-dark-souls/721882
I've been craving for some Action RPG gameplay since i finished Dragon Age 2 in March. And Dark Souls looks like it could fill the craving,but i want to get Gears 3 as well because i meant to get it a few weeks ago,but backed out.

·
EIRE
15,862 Posts

BUY DARK SOULS!

You're already 45 hours into it? If you average it out, that's 6 hours a day since it's release a week ago. You must really enjoy it. As I said before, I believe I am going to delve into it after Arkham City but I am apprehensive. I read some of the stuff you write in the DS thread and you talk about all these stats and I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about and from what I've read and from the reviews I have watched, the game doesn't really tell you shit either.

·
31,462 Posts
You're already 45 hours into it? If you average it out, that's 6 hours a day since it's release a week ago. You must really enjoy it. As I said before, I believe I am going to delve into it after Arkham City but I am apprehensive. I read some of the stuff you write in the DS thread and you talk about all these stats and I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about and from what I've read and from the reviews I have watched, the game doesn't really tell you shit either.
Stats are easy to learn.

Vitality = HP
Attunement = Magic slots
Endurance = Stamina and Equip Load
Strength = Requirements for some weapons and attack power
Dexterity = Requirement for some weapons and attack power
Resistance = Defense and some resistances to poison, bleed, and curse
Intelligence = Shit for magic, I never level it up
Faith = Requirement for some spells, magic shit too
Humanity = Not leveled up, but you gain it using certain items and doing certain things

I mainly only level up Vit, End, Str and Dex. Resistance is pretty much useless because anytime you level up any other stats it increases Defenses at a similar rate. It's pretty easy once you actually level up a few times and see the screen.

·
KO
5,348 Posts
Dark Souls is really not my game. Looks like a boring grindfest like Diablo, so I'll say Gears, since it's a brilliant game (still playing it like a mofo).

·
Banned
1,502 Posts
Gears is really not my game. Looks like another rehash shooter with a shitty shaky camera like Call of Duty, so I'll say Dark Souls, since it's a brilliant game (still playing it like a mofo).
Gears of War couldn't be any further from the "just another shooter" label, it re-defined shooters, it's gruesome, it's violent, it's emotional, and it's fun as fuck, it's not just some bland shooter like COD, Battlefield, or any of those.

I've never played Dark Souls and have no desire to, I haven't played a WWE game in five years, and I love Gears so I'd go with Gears.

·
Jonathan Coachman
7,643 Posts
Gears of War couldn't be any further from the "just another shooter" label, it re-defined shooters, it's gruesome, it's violent, it's emotional, and it's fun as fuck, it's not just some bland shooter like COD, Battlefield, or any of those.

I've never played Dark Souls and have no desire to, I haven't played a WWE game in five years, and I love Gears so I'd go with Gears.
Nope. Looks like just some other shooter to me. Aliens (yawn), terrible shaky camera gimmick, and a lazy cover system borrowed/stolen from other titles.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts