Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
For the first time, I was actually interested in something Marko was doing. I don't really care for him being a happy baby face with Jungleboy and Luchasaurus as he brings the team down. However, have him be corrupted and placed in the Dark Order, could lead to something good. Keeps JB & LSRS away from teh Tag team belts (for now) and allows the pairing to build.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
For the first time, I was actually interested in something Marko was doing. I don't really care for him being a happy baby face with Jungleboy and Luchasaurus as he brings the team down. However, have him be corrupted and placed in the Dark Order, could lead to something good. Keeps JB & LSRS away from teh Tag team belts (for now) and allows the pairing to build.
Agreed with all of this.

·
Registered
16,454 Posts
I think Marko Stunt gets too much hate, he's fine, he has a role and people seem to like him enough

But Dark Order, ho boy, yea they do nothing for me and judging from the audiences reactions I aint the only one, there's nothing intimidating about them at all. Also it looks like they stole the Puttymen from Power Rangers :p

·
Premium Member
16,736 Posts
I don’t think I ever want to see a segment like that again. Dark order and Stunt are both a bunch of geeks. Not a huge fan of Jungle Boy either. Luchasaurus is ok though and would be better off on his own than protecting two geeks.
@kingnoth1n. Here is a perfect example of a post that should have been in the general discussion thread. This is what I called you out for, but will admit I haven't seen you go for attention grabbers since. @Whysoserious? isn't looking to discuss. He just wants to get attention. He should have discussed the stupid segment in the discussion thread.

Here's your problem. It's simple. You don't want to discuss the things you like/dislike about AEW. You just want to get attention.

99% of threads in AEW section, or WWE section, should be in the weekly or general discussion. Your tarp thread should in the ratings/tickets thread because it's about people purchasing or not purchasing tickets. People complaining about Marko stunt should be in the weekly thread. "I don't like a ref", "that was badly booked...", "that was a great promo" can all be in the discussion thread. You CAN voice your opinion there.

But, because it doesn't get a reaction and the attention you crave, people like you get upset and make an overboard thread trying to get attention. The mods correctly moved your thread and you got so starved for attention you made a rant about it. If you actually went into the discussion threads and voiced your opinion you'd get actual discussion (to a degree; I won't argue there aren't some obvious "pro AEW" morons).

There's a lot of criticism that can be said about AEW. But, when it's the same few users making negative threads about things that should be in the discussion thread then you appear to be attention seeking and not discussing AEW in good faith.

Seek discussion, not attention.

·
Premium Member
2,673 Posts
The small child needs to be a mascot and NOT be in the ring. Any normal sized person selling for him is beyond ridiculous.

For Dark Order...meh. I think one thing AEW has not done well is give back stories to these groups. You cannot assume the fans have seen all these guys in the indies. Who are they? Why do they wear masks? Why are they building a human chair for the giant guy? We just need some exposition here. And no, "go search for them on YouTube" is not a good answer. Take three minutes off the match and run a video package.

·
Registered
421 Posts
That segment was the most interested I’ve been in either one tbh.

Luchasauras needs to get back full time. Not only does he seem like a future star but him and Jungle Boy compliment each other really well and are actually a good team. Then Marko can go back to the friend role where he’s better suited.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts