Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
6,763 Posts
Darby Allin is gonna be a GOAT in AEW. Prime Rey Mysterio/Jeff Hardy levels. They will probably truly push him later down the line in "Season 3" or something, seeing as the win/loss records will reset every year.

The match with Moxley is gonna be awesome. Hopefully it main events.

·
Registered
485 Posts
I want more Darby promos! I feel like hes a great talker that hasnt talked yet.

Mox vs Darvy is going to be electric. Next week is going to be nuts

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,592 Posts
I want more Darby promos! I feel like hes a great talker that hasnt talked yet.

Mox vs Darvy is going to be electric. Next week is going to be nuts

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
I heard an interview with him and his main issue is that he says "fuck" every second word, which won't fly on TV-14 LOL.

But his regular talking voice is actually super deep, which you wouldn't expect from his size.

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,208 Posts
For Darby's physical sake, he better be smart on what spots he will be doing against Moxely. The match will be fire but Darby..You gotta pray.

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
I heard an interview with him and his main issue is that he says "fuck" every second word, which won't fly on TV-14 LOL.
Well, so does Mox and it's not done him any harm :lol

But yeah I can't wait for this :mark: The NEW match was great so this should be as well!

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
Give it 20 minutes and it should be a barn stormer. Just been in the ring with Mox should put over Allin big time, especially if they have a great match. It should be like that Jeff Hardy match with Taker was it 2002 on RAW for the WWE title, that match made Hardy as a solo star. That's what this match should be.

·
THE EXTREME HORSEMEN
5,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well, so does Mox and it's not done him any harm :lol

But yeah I can't wait for this :mark: The NEW match was great so this should be as well!
Mox put him over huge on the mic afterwards saying he wanted to do it again, now here we are :fuckyeah

I think this, and not the Jericho match will be Darby's "MAKE YOURSELF FAMOUS, KID" star making performance. Mox is incredibly selfless and will go out of his way to die for Darby, who will return the favour. This is going to be a killer main event.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts