Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, alot on here really want his cock lol. I like the guy don't get me wrong he's a great wrestler but really... Does he deserve the plaudits he gets on here?

Imagine if he turned heel. This forum would just explode into a big ball of jizz.

Not a hate thread btw, just wondering why you love him SO much.

p.s Why do so many insist on calling him his real name? you don't call CM Punk Phill Brooks or Jericho, Christopher Irvine.. Just wondering.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Wow, alot on here really want his cock lol. I like the guy don't get me wrong he's a great wrestler but really... Does he deserve the plaudits he gets on here?

Imagine if he turned heel. This forum would just explode into a big ball of jizz.

Not a hate thread btw, just wondering why you love him SO much.

p.s Why do so many insist on calling him his real name? you don't call CM Punk Phill Brooks or Jericho, Christopher Irvine.. Just wondering.

Most people LOVE him because of his indy work. He is one of the best wrestlers Ive ever seen and ALOT of people belive that on here too. Thats why alot of people are behind him. Also his real name was used on the indys.

·
DELIRIUM
4,544 Posts
Yeah, he does. He's one of the best wrestlers in the world, and deserved the "Best in the world" chants he got on the indies.

Yeah, it probably would. His character would improve.

Cause people have been calling him Bryan Danielson for years, it'll eventually switch over to Daniel Bryan.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.