Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have started to like daniel bryan latley after seeing his matches but he has the most annoying theme song ever. Is it just me or does anyone find him entrance theme really annoying?

·
Registered
661 Posts
I think there has already been several threads on this but, yes I can care less for his theme.

I would prefer that the WWE let him use his old theme song "The Final Countdown."

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
I think there has already been several threads on this but, yes I can care less for his theme.

I would prefer that the WWE let him use his old theme song "The Final Countdown."

This thread will probably be locked soon :side:
Again,The Final Countdown wasn't his theme song,he just used it a couple of times because it was rated the worst song ever...

Oh,and how much do you think that'd cost to WWE in copyrights?

·
copy of a copy of a
3,752 Posts
Again,The Final Countdown wasn't his theme song,he just used it a couple of times because it was rated the worst song ever...

What do you mean by "it wasn't his theme song"? Rather than a couple of times he had it for a good 4-5 years and made it synonymous to himself.

·
Registered
7 Posts

the final countdown is probably the most recognized rock anthem of the 80's and one of the most recognized rock anthems of all times......no matter how overplayed it really is , the people who rated it the worst song ever must have one mediocre taste in music....

yeah , would cost the wwe one heck of an amount in music rights though

·
Registered
169 Posts
Repetetive threads are repetetive.

Will people learn to use the forum search? (no)

Will they look through the last few pages to see if the topic has been done recently? (no)

Will they post the damn thread anyway prompting the same old arguments ad nauseum? (yes)

For the record I like it, it stands out, it fits his character and it doesn't cost ludicrous amounts from the RIAA. On all counts both for the WWE and for me it's a win.

·
Registered
379 Posts
The only thing I don't like about it is that it doesn't give the fans a chance to pop and be heard, which leads to the small percentage of people that hate Daniels just to say they're different starting threads saying he gets no reaction.

If you think of all of the other big stars themes the first note is always recognizable and then its quieter and the fans can be heard reacting. In Daniels' however there is no quiet part of the song where the fans can be heard.

·
Sgt. Pepper
4,144 Posts
Repetetive threads are repetetive.

Will people learn to use the forum search? (no)

Will they look through the last few pages to see if the topic has been done recently? (no)

Will they post the damn thread anyway prompting the same old arguments ad nauseum? (yes)

For the record I like it, it stands out, it fits his character and it doesn't cost ludicrous amounts from the RIAA. On all counts both for the WWE and for me it's a win.
It's repetitive not repetetive.

People like you make no sense. You bitch about there being ANOTHER thread on this subject as if you were a Moderator or something (why do you care anyway?), and yet you posted in it? LOL:cuss:

·
Registered
10,592 Posts
If they could keep the beat but lose the Halo 3 sound effects and replace it with a more rockish effect it could sound. It'll be kinda like Benoit's.

·
pretending to be nice
1,492 Posts
Instrumental themes beat the non-relevant rock any day, but this particular one just doesn't have the oomph that say, Ric Flair's theme has.

·
Premium Member
2,888 Posts
I don't even get this forum shit. Repetitive thread is repetitive? Obvious troll is obvious?

What the fuck?

Anyway, Bryan's theme is AWESOME.

·
Plotting time travel mission.
8,641 Posts
The theme has grown on me. I think what Daniel Bryan's entrance needs is

1)some fireworks

2)His entrance robe he wore on NXT

3)Some light effects like a spotlight and dimming the lights a little bit.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
His theme is fine. It's way better than the "generic" rock theme he used to have.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Some things that should not be said about Ride of the Valkyries:

- "it's annoying"
- "Halo 3 sound effects"
- "replace it with a more rockish sound"

Observe my hands, being thrown up in the air in disbelief. See how they fly.
THIS^^^

I almost can't believe somebody reduced Ride of the Valkyries to "an annoying halo 3 sounds effect"

·
Registered
169 Posts
It's repetitive not repetetive.

People like you make no sense. You bitch about there being ANOTHER thread on this subject as if you were a Moderator or something (why do you care anyway?), and yet you posted in it? LOL:cuss:
What, I can't vent a little spleen? Plus maybe someday everyone will have read and understood the idea of not making the same blasted thread that's been running since two months ago in one form or another.

I live in hopes.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts