Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think Id rather have that generic jobber rock that he joked about a few months ago over this to be honest, surely I cant be the only one

·
Banned
187 Posts
Hello there fella, good day?

It's a pity Bryan is unable to use the final countdown as his theme. The fella really pulled it off back in ROH. His current theme is pretty boring. As for his old theme? That sucked aswell fella.

Love from your top fella, Hollywood Johnson.

·
GOAT
4,523 Posts
I thought it was a joke when he first used it, seriously. I still think he needs something better, considering he's one of the best wrestlers in the company, he deserves a decent them song AT THE VERY LEAST.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Yeah, I prefer his old theme. I just can't take him seriously with his current theme.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
The Final Countdown WAS a joke to him, he just make it epic. I think that's what he's looking to do with Ride of the Valkyries. Just look at Apocalypse Now. Badass.

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
I like his theme. It's different, it's epic, it makes Daniel Bryan stand out. It stands out to me like Ric Flair's Zarathustra does.

·
Indeed
16,945 Posts
I don't see what's so wrong with his theme. Ric Flair and Randy Savage had similar classical pieces and it just made 'em even more epic. It's a joke now to have a classical piece as a theme? I'd rather this than that generic garbage.

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
It is NOT classical, it is 19th century opera. (facepalm) it is distinct, I would rather him have his indy music, but in the absence of that, the ride of the valkries is EPIC

·
Registered
114 Posts
I actually asked him about it at an autograph signing, where he tried to sound all indignant and serious while fighting off this goofy grin and said he wanted it, he gave it to Sara Del Ray in the first place, and texted her that he was coming out to it, so she could suck it. :lmao God I love Danielson.

·
Indeed
16,945 Posts
It is NOT classical, it is 19th century opera. (facepalm) it is distinct, I would rather him have his indy music, but in the absence of that, the ride of the valkries is EPIC
Opera itself is part of the Western classical tradition, so I don't see the problem. It's not exactly a specific term that encompasses one specific genre of music. It's become a broad one.

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
It's at least better than any TNA theme song. I like it because its different and still kind of cool.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
When Sara Del Ray uses it, it fits better.

·
Student of the game? I am the f***in' Game!!
8,351 Posts
The Ride is so iconic it has become a self parody of itself and I think Bryan should bring back some meaning into it.

Fact, Bryan went out of his way to use it, reflects upon himself and gives you a glimpse of what he is like.

His theme is no doubt a standout.

·
Premium Member
6,817 Posts
Frankly, I think it makes him stand out. I mean of course I'd want to see him with The Final Countdown but it can't be done. So this is the next best theme.

But as for the mainstream audience I'm not sure if it's really helping him get over. Generally speaking, I still don't think he gets the pop that I would assume.

·
Registered
723 Posts
I can't ever see myself getting used to even thinking it will fit him, but I might learn to tolerate it. It's awkward watching him come out to it now, because either the music is so loud you can't hear or the more likely case is that nobody pops for it.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts