Wrestling Forum banner

Daniel Bryan's promo on Sheamus

3871 Views 46 Replies 42 Participants Last post by  Nexus One
Was I the only one who really like his promo on Sheamus. Finally he talks what did yall think
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

· Registered
2,383 Posts
It was nothing great. Didn't feel any intensity from his promo. But they gave him very little time anyway. And Bryan's character gets it done in the ring anyway. IMO he doesn't need to give killer promos to be impressive.

· Registered
2,372 Posts
His promo was good for a 20 second promo but I'm really happy that they gave him a title match at wrestlemania unlike the dozens of the midcarders not getting any attention during the wrestlemania season. It's going be the highlight of his career. Thank you wwe.

· also known as a BUSTER
13,189 Posts
When I heard it my thoughts were "Finally, a promo that gets to the point, does it's job and sounds believable". All promos should be like that, rather than 20 minute long hypermanic rambles about nothing.

· Registered
2,372 Posts
When I heard it my thoughts were "Finally, a promo that gets to the point, does it's job and sounds believable". All promos should be like that, rather than 20 minute long hypermanic rambles about nothing.
Agreed. You don't have to scream on the mic or act like an idiot like miz does to make it look believable. Lets be honest here, guys with so called "mic skills" are not only annoying but they're horrible wrestlers for ex: john cena and miz.

· Banned
8,885 Posts
lol Danielson marks. There was nothing special about this promo at all and it damn sure didn't deserve a thread. It wasn't bad but I find it a little ridiculous that people are drooling over a generic thirty second promo.

· There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,895 Posts
The promo suited his character to a tee. That entire segment was one of the bright spots out of an otherwise dismal show.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.