Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
2,080 Posts
LOL. yeah bryan used a lot of "Yes" & "Okay" in his promos at the time. He has improved leaps and bounds on the mic since then.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
I heard "that's right" first, but who cares? He said yes more clearly. Also I saw a little erk on his face when Miz said "minor leagues".

Also, please GOD bring back the DB appreciation thread. (Y)

·
Registered
71 Posts
the miz made daniel bryan, without miz, bryan would be with the rest of the nxt rookies jobbing every week(with the exception of barrett)
:lmao
You're kidding right? The Miz is terrible in the ring compared to Bryan

·
Registered
414 Posts
Lol bryan has accomplished so much more than Miz in such a short career.
World title, money in the bank. And i dont know if he won some minor titles like Ic or US though. I think he won the US one?

Miz been in WWE for years and hes jobbing to brodus clay now. he was one of my favorites :s

·
Banned
3,223 Posts
miz didn't teach daniel bryan anything. that nxt shit is just a work anyway.

·
Banned
741 Posts
Funny how Bryan has accomplished more than Miz now
not even close, miz main evented and won a wrestlemania man event, and faced the rock in his return match, those two things alone put miz on a level above bryan, ya know the man who lost the mania opening match in 18 secs

·
Registered
3,483 Posts

The miz tells him : oh and have a good catch phrase..

I guess D-bry, sure took that advise to heart.

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
You're kidding right? The Miz is terrible in the ring compared to Bryan
Bullshit. People like you can never get your head out your ass long enough to see there is more to WWE than wrestling. Having a character and being over with the crowd is far more important.

The Miz was almost single-handedly responsible for making Daniel Bryan a popular underdog babyface throughout 2010 - spanning from NXT as a Pro and Rookie at the beginning of the year to when Bryan beat him for the US title at the end of the year. You can like Bryan and dislike Miz all you want, but at least have the guts to admit that when it came to becoming a WWE Superstar, Miz MADE Bryan.

Bryan's mic-skills were the only thing still lacking when his feud with Miz ended, but the minute after he won the world title, he got the job done...not-so-ironically, by turning into a heel similar to Miz.

·
Really too good to wrestle in front of all you pri
1,660 Posts
Miz put Bryan over big time when Bryan first came back. But anyone could have done that, Miz just happened to be the US champ at the time and now Bryan's feuding for the world titles and is the most over guy in the cpany while Miz is the John Morrison of this cycle.

·
Banned
741 Posts
Bullshit. People like you can never get your head out your ass long enough to see there is more to WWE than wrestling. Having a character and being over with the crowd is far more important. The Miz is almost single-handedly responsible for making Daniel Bryan a popular underdog babyface throughout 2010 - spanning from NXT at the beginning of the year to when Bryan beat him for the US title at the end of the year. Bryan's mic-skills were the only thing still lacking when his feud with Miz ended, but the minute after he won the world title, he got the job done...not-so-ironically, by turning into a heel similar to Miz.
thank you very much

Miz put Bryan over big time when Bryan first came back. But anyone could have done that, Miz just happened to be the US champ at the time and now Bryan's feuding for the world titles and is the most over guy in the cpany while Miz is the John Morrison of this cycle.
no, not even close, not anybody could have done it, miz was one of the most over heels in the company at the time, people love to hate him, who better to get a new face over, he had riley over big time too until wwe screwed it up just like they did bryan pre-world title reign

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.