Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
it's a tarp!
5,275 Posts
So Roman vs The Fiend, does Roman get boo'd again?

Do we see the shit show that was Randy Orton/Bray Wyatt at Wrestlemania?

If it's going to be a Survivor Series level WWE destroying moment, does it headline Wrestlemania?

·
Registered
7,508 Posts
So, we are to believe that the guy who loses clean to geeks like Buddy Murphy and Adam Cole has a snowball's chance in hell against the Fiend?

Sorry, can't suspend my disbelief that much.
Two weeks ago everyone said the Fiend was dead blah blah blah. Now, he's invincible. As Bryan would say, "Fickle".

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
Two weeks ago everyone said the Fiend was dead blah blah blah. Now, he's invincible. As Bryan would say, "Fickle".
"Dead" as in "never going to be that over again", not dead as in "they'll never book him strong again".

Let's not fall into WWE's stupid logic. You can't have people win and lose like if it was the same thing, and you can't book people like shit and expect them to remain equally hot.

Now clearly "dead" is an hyperbole, but the Fiend is undeniably less hot than he was before Hell in a Cell, and I don't see why stating it clearly makes people "fickle".

·
Queen of all Galaxies
3,733 Posts

This is insane, the best three wrestlers in WWE during the same segment!

Unfortunately, this means Bryan will job to Bray soon and Bray will job to Roman at WrestleMania. Not cool.

·
Registered
894 Posts

Unfortunately, this means Bryan will job to Bray soon and Bray will job to Roman at WrestleMania. Not cool.

Zayn running away was hilarious. I really like how the other wrestlers are selling this character. It’s refreshing and it rolls perfectly with how they used to all basically laugh at Wyatt. They have done a great job tying his old character into the new revenge version, really one of the best things wwe has done in years even if they didn’t mean to do it or even realize it’s happening now.

·
Registered
109 Posts

Zayn running away was hilarious. I really like how the other wrestlers are selling this character. It’s refreshing and it rolls perfectly with how they used to all basically laugh at Wyatt. They have done a great job tying his old character into the new revenge version, really one of the best things wwe has done in years even if they didn’t mean to do it or even realize it’s happening now.
Agreed. This is brilliant booking even if it wasn't the initial plan.

·
Registered
6,565 Posts
Terrible decision to do this now. Bryan despite his recent losses is still one of your major over guys. Guess they needed someone to make Bray look good since he's terrible in the ring. This gimmick is awful, all gimmicks where the guy no sells everything are awful. Undertaker early on was a pain with his no sells, at least he started selling later on. Plus this is just Bray Wyatt in a mask, mid card man Bray Wyatt, so having The GOAT lose to him is awful.

·
Registered
5,950 Posts
Way too early.

They don't see Bryan as a top guy anyway, he'll be murdered then move on back to the midcard while Reigns slays the Fiend at Mania.

Bryan is genuinely the most disrespected performer in the history of WWE.

Terrible, Bryan lost clean to a giant geek in Adam Cole, lost to Buddy Murphy recently, he isn't a title contender, especially not against a protected act like The Fiend.

When was the last time Bryan won a singles match? Seems like it's been fucking months.
Probably AJ at the Rumble, which wasn't even clean.

Like I said, THE MOST DISRESPECTED PERFORMER IN WWE HISTORY

·
Registered
340 Posts
Despite the fiend winning the match, somehow Bray would be the third wheel in this whole entire thing where all this is just to build the Bryan Sami and Nakamura tension. The whole Bryan Sami and Nakamura would take the spot light but at the same time Bray picks up the win. It's what i think is wwe's intensions with this thing.

·
The Mister Abigail Experience
5,690 Posts
Bryan is just trying to put over the comedy clown monster gimmick. It’s a blip on the radar of his great career.

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Bryan going to show Seth how to have a good match with Bray. Also probally show him how to be a sympathetic babyface.

·
Waiting for Kawato
971 Posts
Do they have anybody else? I mean they just want to feed someone to Wyatt to get him established as champ so they picked their go to happy meal. The trouble is as good as the build up and promos will surely be I'm not convinced even this GOAT tier motherfucker can make that idiotic gimmick work once it comes to the match.

·
FOTC
10,756 Posts
Bryan is genuinely the most disrespected performer in the history of WWE.[/B]
What would satisfy Bryan fans? A 400 day World Championship reign, making Brock tap out, a WWE 2K video game cover?

He's actually been treated well by WWE when you compare it to others:

Rusev, Damien Sandow, Mr. Kennedy, MVP, Cesaro. All of these guys got HOT at one point or another in WWE. And what did WWE do with them? NOTHING. Even after Bryan had his run in 2014 the WWE positioned him well in the company. And whenever he had any type of a push there was always someone just as deserving as him that was passed up:

• 2011 Money in the Bank (Cody Rhodes)
• 2015 Intercontinental Championship win at WM 31 (Dean Ambrose)
• 2018 WWE Championship win (Samoa Joe)

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Im absolutely pumped about this feud, these two are always great together and in their current roles this can be awesome, need some promos.

Keep The Fiend strong no matter what though.

·
rasslin
3,353 Posts
Bryan couldn't beat Ali, Buddy Murphy, Adam Cole and often got manhandled by Rowan. Why the hell is this man getting a title shot?

21 - 40 of 41 Posts