Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think this is a dream match. I don't expect WWE to pull the trigger but if it happened, it may be one of the greatest Wrestlemania matches of all time. Bryan obviously has the briefcase and Orton will likely have the title back, so I think WWE should give us all what we want and that is a classic wrestling match between two of the greatest stars in the business.

Thoughts.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
I think this is a dream match. I don't expect WWE to pull the trigger but if it happened, it may be one of the greatest Wrestlemania matches of all time. Bryan obviously has the briefcase and Orton will likely have the title back, so I think WWE should give us all what we want and that is a classic wrestling match between two of the greatest stars in the business.

Thoughts.
This ^. I want this match to happen quite frankly. IMO it would be a classaic. Straight up one on one classaic between two of the best in the business. I think Bryan should be the first man to lose a championship cash in. All money in the bank holders shouldn't win. Nice avatar by the way.

·
Registered
996 Posts
I agree with you this would be a pure good wrestling match. And I think if it would happen orton would put bryan over making him a star just like he has done for henry who is not very talented so bryan would gain a lot. However it looks like they are keeping the title on henry until mania which i dont agree with since it's hard for somone to pul a good match out of henry

·
Registered
240 Posts
This match could potentially rocket Bryan higher in his career, as I think although Orton would be aggressive and deliver a severe beat down to Bryan. Bryan would only need a single chance to knock Orton down and then lock in a submission move such as his 'newly' aqquired Regal Stretch.

Seeing this match at Mania would be a great main event if Bryan got the hype up to Mania and also if he became a slightly better wrestler overall. But other than that he would make an almost worthy opponent for Orton, or maybe just fodder for the Viper.

·
You're better than that Cole.
3,990 Posts

Thoughts.
The IWC or the casuals?

·
Registered
240 Posts
If that happens, it should end with a RKO in the middle of the ring on that geek.
Even if you think of him as a geek, or anything else he is called, it would be the boost in his career that he needs/ has needed for a long time.

·
Trump and Macron will Rule the World
3,313 Posts
Even if you think of him as a geek, or anything else he is called, it would be the boost in his career that he needs/ has needed for a long time.
You see, I see him as a geek so therefor, I don't wish to see his career boosted in any sort of way.

·
Asuka
96,244 Posts
Dream match? The best in the world vs average? We get this in every match Bryan has that isn't against Christian or Del Rio.

Besides, Orton has done 2 clean jobs recently, which means on WWE principle, he can't put anyone over for about.....5 more years.

·
Registered
404 Posts
That nerd Daniel Bryan has no business in the same ring as Randy Orton, the fact it is even mentioned is laughable. Orton deserves quality opposition at Wrestlemania.

·
-
7,495 Posts
It should be Bryan vs Christian, two of the best in-ring workers in the business. They can easily pull a 5 star match at Wrestlemania.

Orton should be fighting Cody or Barrett at Wrestlemania.

·
Registered
3,078 Posts
Daniel bryan vs christain vs henry...mark my wordssss

1 - 20 of 33 Posts