Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys don't you think the Elimination Chamber would be fucking awesome if Daniel bryan is in it,can you image daniel bryan making john cena or some big tap out this match can really bring the american dragon to wwe, and this match can help him too get to main eventer statues.What your Thoughts?

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
With a strong showing in the Royal Rumble, it might happen. Hopefully he'll have a strong performance in the EC reminiscent of Morrison in 2010.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
With a strong showing in the Royal Rumble, it might happen. Hopefully he'll have a strong performance in the EC reminiscent of Morrison in 2010.
I would love to see John Cena Or Randy Orton tap out to the labelle lock.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Raw

The Miz
Borton
Cena
Sheamus
Morrison
CM Punk

Smackdown

Edge
Rey Mysterio
Kane
Wade Barrett
Drew McIntyre
Kofi Kingston or Zeke

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
not this year. I don't think he's at that point yet. In my opinion only the big names deserve to be in the chamber.

·
Registered
6,912 Posts
It'd be cool to see. He had a good showing in the Rumble, and it looks like they're running thin on stuff to do with the US title anyway, so why not?

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Its Time for a change and Daniel Bryan is that change.
i can give you 1 reason why Daniel Bryan will never be a World Champion in WWE he simply wasn't a WWE created star WWE hates guys that come to them with big reps made off of other promotions why do you think they made him change his name like they did with Kaval ultimately they will continue with this pointless love triangle they have him in which will lead to him losing the U.S Title then its either jobber status or release sadly as i seriously doubt they have plans to push him to the Main Event given that they gave him 2 matches with Sheamus which he got squashed in both putting up little of a fight .

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
There should maybe be a Intercontinental/United States title Chamber match sometime.
hell no that would make the Chamber look even more of a joke its meant for World Title Matches not Mid Card .

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i can give you 1 reason why Daniel Bryan will never be a World Champion in WWE he simply wasn't a WWE created star WWE hates guys that come to them with big reps made off of other promotions why do you think they made him change his name like they did with Kaval ultimately they will continue with this pointless love triangle they have him in which will lead to him losing the U.S Title then its either jobber status or release sadly as i seriously doubt they have plans to push him to the Main Event given that they gave him 2 matches with Sheamus which he got squashed in both putting up little of a fight .
what about cm punk he is a world champion

·
Registered
167 Posts

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
what about cm punk he is a world champion
the difference is both YSJ and Punk weren't coming with the kind of reputation Danielson has yeah they had been about but they were no where near as well known as Danielson it was WWE that made them stars they never made Danielson a star he did that in the indies .

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
also Chris Jericho Undisputed Champion same size as Bryan also
have you heard Jericho promos from the late 90s watch them then listen to a Daniel Bryan one and tell me you don't see a gulf in class on the mic .

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
WWE will come to their senses with Daniel Bryan.Have you notice he is WWE's go to guy for openining up ppv.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
WWE will come to their senses with Daniel Bryan.Have you notice he is WWE's go to guy for openining up ppv.
seriously dude it breaks my heart to say it but WWE really isn't that high on Bryan even tho he is the U.S Champ he hardly ever defends it and is working this stupid love triangle now .

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
IDK I Will still continue to believe but in 5 years top and daniel bryan isn't champ yet I will finally give up.

·
Banned
3,146 Posts
the difference is both YSJ and Punk weren't coming with the kind of reputation Danielson has yeah they had been about but they were no where near as well known as Danielson it was WWE that made them stars they never made Danielson a star he did that in the indies .
You're honestly trying to say Punk wasn't a huge name in the indies before he came to WWE?

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
What are you talking about? Jericho was a huge star when he came to the WWE, because millions of people watches him on WCW Nitro.

A lot more people knew who Chris Jericho was when he debuted in the WWE than C.M. Punk or Bryan Danielson.

Chris Jericho was on one of the most watched shows on cable TV before he came to the WWE.

Prior to coming to the WWE, Punk and Danielson weren't on National TV at all. They pretty much became known through the internet and from DVD's.

Jericho had a much larger reputation than Punk and Danielson.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts