Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 170 Posts

·
Banned
10,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I dont care abt wat he did to his family al.( ya he did a mistake.that does not apply to my question).who is the better wrestler and better to watch?

For some reason i feel Bryan feels a little clumsy while Benoit was just raw aggression

My pick would be Benoit.

To me from a technical point of view he is better than Bret,Angle,Dean or Bryan.

Wat about u?

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
Benoit. Nobody could grapple, wrestle, or put in as much intensity as him in every move. He could reverse anything into anything, and gave everyone the match of their career.

It was his passion for wrestling and making it 'real' that killed him. He took unprotected chair shots, hits unsafe headbutts, he punished himself whenever he made a mistake. The ultimate wrestler. Which is why he's dead.

It was the moment he had that minor nervous breakdown that Danielson became the best in the world by default.

·
LIVE ACTION!
1,436 Posts
Dynamite is better than both .. but for the sake of discussion...Benoit is better than Danielson.

·
Banned
542 Posts
Chris Benoit and at a very very very very close second it would have to be Kurt Angle.

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Bryan might be better by the end of his career.

I really do miss Benoit though.

·
BLUE IS BACK
9,773 Posts
No offense who is Dynamite?was he better than benoit?If he was he is the best wrestler for me.
Dynamite kid, he was a phenomenal wrestler, Beniot learned to wrestle by watching dynamite.. but beniot was the better wrestler.

Beniot is by far the greatest of all time, Danielson is good but still FAR from as good as beniot

·
Pico pal q lee
3,115 Posts
Benoit. Nobody could grapple, wrestle, or put in as much intensity as him in every move. He could reverse anything into anything, and gave everyone the match of their career.
This.

Danielson has a long way to go to be in Benoit's level but the guys is young and can get there.

Dynamite is better than both .. but for the sake of discussion...Benoit is better than Danielson.
In what way was Dynamite better than Benoit?? His matches against Sayama don't hold up well at all (exept the first one, imo) and besides that he had a great match against Fujinami in 80' or 81'. I loved Dynamite the first time I was introduced with his work but his stuff gets old fast and he couldn't sell for shit. Benoit had classics with almost every wrestler he fought in numerous promotions, Dynamite was an innovator for his time and fun to watch but again, Benoit's body of work smokes Dynamite's.

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
This.

Danielson has a long way to go to be in Benoit's level but the guys is young and can get there.

In what way was Dynamite better than Benoit?? His matches against Sayama don't hold up well at all (exept the first one, imo) and after that he had a great match against Fujinami in 80' or 81'. I loved Dynamite the first time I was introduced with his work but his stuff gets old fast and he couldn't sell for shit. Benoit had classics with almost every wrestler he fought in numerous promotions, Dynamite was an innovator for his time and fun to watch but again, Benoit's body of work smokes Dynamite's.
Benoit was Dynamite kid part 2.

1 - 20 of 170 Posts