Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
-- Daniel Bryan recently spoke with BustedRadio about his recent success, Brock Lesnar and more. Check out the highlights:

On his recent success: "It's strange. I'm not someone who people are supposed to like. It's interesting because there is a small percentage of people who really like me and love chanting "Yes! Yes! Yes!" But there is also people who hate me, but also enjoy chanting Yes! Because I just think it's a fun thing to chant. So it's made for a very interesting dynamic. Then there is people who like to chant No! When Alberto Del Rio is out there, they like chanting Si!. It's been a fun little roller coaster ride. People who are cheering for me and who even though they might be in the minority a little bit, I feel like they are almost dissenting against the WWE because they just like the way I perform."

On Brock Lesnar: "I think Brock Lesnar's impact has been positive. He has made the shows more exciting. I always like it when you bring in a guy like that who can really change the business and make a big difference. I would actually love to do a match with Brock. I know that's probably not in the cards, but I feel like I can have a different type of match with him more than anybody else on the roster. As far as how everybody else feels about him, I know some people who don't like it, focusing on a guy who doesn't come to all the shows and who doesn't do live shows, but I feel like anybody who increases interest and increases business helps all of us."

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
The goat has spoken.

But seriously good interview.

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
Respect. Unlike most of the other douchebags in the roster, he's grateful about Brock being there instead of whining about "stealing my spotlight after working all year".

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Not only is DB the best in ring performer in the US right now, he also has a great attitude about the profession. This guy should be the dominant star of the next decade. No doubt now.

·
"He's just like someone from a David Lynch film."
4,771 Posts
Bork Laser vs Bryan would put on a classic. Similar style to Kurt vs Bork, would be epic

·
Premium Member
44,384 Posts
Good interview. I absolutely agree with him about Lesnar.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Love seeing a wrestler I really like being such a fucking cool cunt outside the ring. If only more people in the wwe realised having the likes of Lesnar and Rock back was good for business.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts