Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,528 Posts
That was awesome. I can't wait until he busts out Cattle Mutilation and wins a match with it. I read that he was going to be debuting a bunch of new submissions to finish people off.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Yah, that's Danielson for ya'. Nothing but impressive moves. It's awesome to see the WWE allowing him to expand his move set. Even better, they're pushing him as "The guy that can do a shitload of moves." And he's really over with the crowd. Consistently gets cheers even while wrestling on Superstars.

As mentioned above, he'll be debuting new finishers constantly. I believe the intention is to have him win matches in many different ways. It's awesome they're giving him a proper push and allowing for this gimmick to come through - it's so natural for Danielson that he excels at it.

Thanks for bringing this match to my attention!

·
Registered
778 Posts
i wanted to post this as a new thread,but i think we should have it here:
-- Daniel Bryan beat Heath Slater on this week's episode of WWE Superstars, which resulted in WWE.com posting a headline reading "Bryan Finally Wins!" The sub-headline reads "Daniel Bryan snapped his losing streak on "WWE Superstars" with a victory over Heath Slater."

Bryan had only been on a two-match losing streak: he lost to Sin Cara on August 30 and Christian on August 26. Excluding his victory over Drew McIntyre on the August 25 episode of WWE Superstars, Bryan last garnered a victory on WWE programming on the August 5 SmackDown in a win over Tyson Kidd.
source: http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/headlines/WWE_Security_Ordered_To_Look_Out_For_Intruder.php

when you go to WWE.com and see the headlines (which you can change by pressing the circles),on the fourth circle,it has the headline(Daniel Bryan's New Way to Win?)
and the sub-headline says:
Looks like Daniel Bryan could have a new finishing move, judging from the way he defeated Heath Slater in the main event of "WWE Superstars." Watch how he did it, plus more exciting matches, only on WWE.com!
the way Bryan did it was so Bad-ass.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Sweet move, a CM punk vs Daniel Bryan feud in the future will definitely be refreshing.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I always had faith on him, and thank goodness they are letting Dragon shine with been the guy who can put many number of submissions!
Very happy with this :)

·
Really too good to wrestle in front of all you pri
1,660 Posts
Awesome.

Nice to see him expanding his moveset some more, it's only gonna help him in the long run. People like to see cool stuff happen in the ring and Bryan's the best in the world at making cool shit happen.

·
Premium Member
3,484 Posts
Yah, that's Danielson for ya'. Nothing but impressive moves. It's awesome to see the WWE allowing him to expand his move set. Even better, they're pushing him as "The guy that can do a shitload of moves." And he's really over with the crowd. Consistently gets cheers even while wrestling on Superstars.

As mentioned above, he'll be debuting new finishers constantly. I believe the intention is to have him win matches in many different ways. It's awesome they're giving him a proper push and allowing for this gimmick to come through - it's so natural for Danielson that he excels at it.

Thanks for bringing this match to my attention!
He's not that over :confused:

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
That's an awesome finisher. And he made it look badass. Slater sold it like a champ. SLater is great at selling and he even had some great moves.

And yeah the commentary was great , no nerd , no boring comments. That match could easely go on Raw and Smackdown and be match of the night.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Hmmmmmmm -thinks- .... Impressed........ Just loved it, did not expect this at all . Combo impact move with submission that can be credible.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts