Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Monday's Raw Super Show segment where Daniel Bryan announced he was changing the name of his signature move the Le Bell Lock to the "Yes!" Lock was highlighted on The Soup on E! Wednesday night. Program host Joel McHale mocked Bryan's "Yes!" chant during the segment
source nodq.com

Really

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
You got a clip of it?

Although I don't have high hopes of it being good since it's a show called The Soup, it's on E! and it's on Wednesday night

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
And not a single yes was given that day.

Reactions: ChrisK

·
Banned
4,921 Posts
The Soup mock all sorts of high profile celebrities, so it's not surprise they decided to try to get some extra ratings by having showing the GOAT. Smart move.

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
Never heard about that show nor about that guy.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Community, people. Watch it.

Ya'll coming off as some serious marks. The Soup features wrestling segments occasionally, and makes humourous remarks mocking them. Just like it does with every segment they do. That's the show.

·
Premium Member
5,351 Posts
The Soup's actually showed a bunch of WWE clips before (it seems like one of the writers might be a big fan). This isn't even the first time a Bryan clip has been on it. And lol at Joel McHale being "some nobody."

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
So does anyone have a clip?

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
The Soup's actually showed a bunch of WWE clips before (it seems like one of the writers might be a big fan). This isn't even the first time a Bryan clip has been on it. And lol at Joel McHale being "some nobody."
If you don't watch The Soup, he is clearly a nobody. Because he's done nothing of significance in his life other than that.

Not taking shots or anything, just seems like the truth. (Y)

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
If you don't watch The Soup, he is clearly a nobody. Because he's done nothing of significance in his life other than that.

Community. Also, a shitload more people know joel mchale than Daniel bryan or bryan danielson I will guarantee you that.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
The soup mocks basically everything. Though its been awhile since they've mocked WWE. I remember them mocking the Mr.McMahon stuff when he used to call people LIVE to win money.

·
Registered
9,861 Posts

I'm a fan of Joel McHale and this is pretty much the truth. The Soup and Community aren't big shows. He did do a Spy Kid movie if I'm correct, so maybe people will know him from that. Still, most people who come across him will probably think he's Ryan Seacrest.

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
Community. Also, a shitload more people know joel mchale than Daniel bryan or bryan danielson I will guarantee you that.
I'd only ever heard of The Soup, never watched it. Wouldn't even have half the idea that is. :confused:
Most likely 'cause of it's zilch mainstream recognition and also that I am from Australia and that I don't watch TV... ... :sad:

Though, if anything, maybe in America McHale is bigger than Bryan. Even saying that is farfetched because WWE is big in America. WWE is also bigger worldwide than "The Soup".

Regardless, enough about discussing who Joel McHale is and his significance in the world imo. :p

1 - 20 of 47 Posts