Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 153 Posts

·
Banned
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wow Daniel Bryan legit looked like a little school kid standing face to face with sheamus. He is too small compared to sheamus.

He is not even believable as an opponent.

·
Respect My Pimphand..
15,420 Posts
Wow Daniel Bryan legit looked like a little school kid standing face to face with sheamus. He is too small compared to sheamus.

And your point? Sheamus also looks like a dumb jock when wrestling bryan, as bryan wrestles numerous circles around him, before he even realizes he has an opponent.

·
Banned
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And your point? Sheamus also looks like a dumb jock when wrestling bryan, as bryan wrestles numerous circles around him, before he even realizes he has an opponent.
This is not the indies brah! Casuals dont know bryan is a great worker, they dont even care. Its all about believability, thats what draws money in this business.

·
You're not funny and nobody likes you.
7,899 Posts
lol he pulled Sheamus off Henry by himself. Gtfo Troll

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
This is not the indies brah! Casuals dont know bryan is a great worker, they dont even care. Its all about believability, thats what draws money in this business.
What a stupid post, casuals clearly care about him as they all fucking chant YES every week.

Anybody can be believable, it has nothing to do with size, Rey Mysterio won the Royal Rumble ffs this isn't a real sport it's FAKE.

I don't even like Bryan but this thread is ridiculous.

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,528 Posts
You make it sound like Daniel Bryan is a midget or something. He is only 2 inches shorter than Steve Austin. Would you take Steve Austin seriously standing next to Sheamus?

Case closed...

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Yet he looked completely badass when he was telling Sheamus to hit him and when kicked Sheamus and put him in the YES! lock.

·
Banned
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What a stupid post, casuals clearly care about him as they all fucking chant YES every week.

Anybody can be believable, it has nothing to do with size, Rey Mysterio won the Royal Rumble ffs this isn't a real sport it's FAKE.

I don't even like Bryan but this thread is ridiculous.
Live arena reaction dont mean shit. Punk gets big pops every week but he is yet to draw money or ratings. He is infact a ratings killer.

Like I said, believability is what draws money in the business.

Fake is disgraceful term, SCRIPTED.

You make it sound like Daniel Bryan is a midget or something. He is only 2 inches shorter than Steve Austin. Would you take Steve Austin seriously standing next to Sheamus?

Case closed...
This is a FAIL post. Austin was ripped as hell in his prime.

·
Registered
15,835 Posts
If casuals believe that size is all that matters, maybe the WWE should stop catering to them then... seriously, the UFC has proven that ability trumps size all the time, let alone real life. Christ, more marine's are closer to Bryant's size than Sheamus's... would you fuck with one?

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Another reason why I don't want to see Bryan as the World Heavyweight Champion right now. I believe he is boring when in the main event scene, and as a heel. I think he should be in the mid-card feuding for the United States or Intercontinental Championship as a face. Maybe go on a losing streak, and feud with someone like Swagger for the US Title, and eventually win the belt.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
Another reason why I don't want to see Bryan as the World Heavyweight Champion right now. I believe he is boring when in the main event scene, and as a heel. I think he should be in the mid-card feuding for the United States or Intercontinental Championship as a face. Maybe go on a losing streak, and feud with someone like Swagger for the US Title, and eventually win the belt.
He is way more entertaining as a heel than a face, did he do much at all during his face run?? He only developed a personality as a heel, no more nerd gimmick that held him back.

And he needs to develop a mean streak and kick peoples asses, not go on a losing streak.

[email protected] that idea.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
what a stupid fucking thread, obvious troll is obvious, either that or you're just stupid.

·
Registered
253 Posts

If you believe size is all that matters, your girlfriend must be quite unsatisfied. It's what you are capable of in the ring that brings you credibility

·
Registered
50 Posts

Ok I don't know what to say to you on this one yes this is the WWE and not the indys but brian has already established himself as a small guy who is a great technical worker. And it's Pro wrestling where little guys win all the time. What is up with the constant hate on brian. Haters gona hate. YES!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 153 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.