Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,587 Posts
He was so over on this weeks shows partly because of this Bryan fad, and partly because they were in England and England always has great crowds. However in a few months time when this Bryan fad is over, he drops his ridiculous character, he gets pushed down the card a bit, and the bandwagon riders get off his dick - we will see how over he is then.

·
Inappropriately tinkly music.
7,024 Posts
He was so over on this weeks shows partly because of this Bryan fad, and partly because they were in England and England always has great crowds. However in a few months time when this Bryan fad is over, he drops his ridiculous character, he gets pushed down the card a bit, and the bandwagon riders get off his dick - we will see how over he is then.
When he changes his character and gets depushed, he'll be less over? Couldn't you say that about any popular guy ever?

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
It's good, brings great energy out of the crowd. ME seemed more enjoyable that way. It's hard for him to be a heel after what happened at mania. People were trying to boo Sheamus, but he was shutting them up by going hard. It was great, can't wait till ER cause Sheamus now has to act like Cena and just do work, then move on to the next.

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
lol, breh mad

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,154 Posts
Yes, he is over, yes, he is, yes, yes, yes. Yes?

Funny how a bunch of fans at the San Francisco Giants game I attended two nights ago chanted "YES!" on their way out of the stadium following the 11th inning win.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Yes, he is over, yes, he is, yes, yes, yes. Yes?

Funny how a bunch of fans at the San Francisco Giants game I attended two nights ago chanted "YES!" on their way out of the stadium following the 11th inning win.
WORLD WIDE PHENOMENON

WWE WWDB

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
To be fair to the guy, this yes shit is getting pretty mainstream, some of my mates who don'y give a shit about WWE have seen him on youtube and find it pretty funny adn as I said earlier, I saw two
random fools chamting it in the street earlier.

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
At the fact that WWE aren't pushing any of the stars I like, but they keep boring fucks like Bryan in the main-event? Yes, I am mad.

Stay mad, or get some pussy. You'd be less mad if you got some pussy. Dolphin da GAWD will get his push eventually.

·
Premium Member
8,587 Posts
Pyro post.
Eh. I do tend to share his views on Bryan, but not other things.

Stay mad, or get some pussy. You'd be less mad if you got some pussy. Dolphin da GAWD will get his push eventually.
Yea, Dolph will get his push for the title at the next Royal Rumble. He won't win but he gets his shot. :p
A push is doubtful at this point, when they're treating him like shit by jobbing him out to jokes like Santino and Brodus Clay recently. He probably won't win a World Title at this point.

1 - 20 of 121 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.