Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
les face it his move sets are very limited. all he has is a running dropkick, the kicks to the stomach while kneeling, the flying headbutt and yes lock also a few basic submission moves. to me i see a small dude doing simple wrestling moves i dont see a master wrestling machine i dont see a technical machine with great in ring abilities i jus see a lil dude doing very simple basic wrestling moves and strikes.

thoughts?

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
I thought the same thing for a bit then I saw his match with Sheamus at the last ppv. He saves his best stuff for the bigger stage so people get their moneys worth. HBK used to do the same thing. They know the psychology of being a great performer.

·
Banned
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You've obviously never seen him wrestle. Like actually wrestle.
i admit i havent seen him from his matches back in the day i have been watching wwe and week in week out i see d bryan in matches and all he has is those simple wrestling moves

·
Banned
852 Posts

^limited moveset :confused:

·
Respect My Pimphand..
15,426 Posts
les face it his move sets are very limited. all he has is a running dropkick, the kicks to the stomach while kneeling, the flying headbutt and yes lock also a few basic submission moves. to me i see a small dude doing simple wrestling moves i dont see a master wrestling machine i dont see a technical machine with great in ring abilities i jus see a lil dude doing very simple basic wrestling moves and strikes.

thoughts?
Ummmm... watch this and then tell me he only has a few simple moves and strikes :lol

Also, I believe after you watch this video, pending on you watching the entire thing, you will probably even become a fan of him.

·
Premium Member
23,217 Posts
i admit i havent seen him from his matches back in the day i have been watching wwe and week in week out i see d bryan in matches and all he has is those simple wrestling moves
Well yeah, it's the WWE. Everyone in the company has a limited, restricted or simplified moveset.

·
Banned
159 Posts
Yeah he's an awesome technical wrestler! I just got the Brian Danielson ROH dvd recently, the match he had with Paul London was one of the best matches I've ever seen and also the matches with Austin Aries and of course Punk!

·
Respect My Pimphand..
15,426 Posts
Did you watch the video I posted?

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
When one troll gets killed, another spawns to replace it.

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
You only need 5 moves to make it in the WWE, and wrestling isn't about spamming moves in a match, especially the WWE style. Plus his matches with Dolphin, Sheamful, Del Rio, Christian, Henry, Kidd, Regal, and Punk are pure piff.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.