Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
850 Posts
So what?

What is this TMZ? He can still wrestle most people into the ground so who cares?

·
Banned
5,216 Posts
he's fat? really? do fatties go all night in a wrestling ring and can wrestle 75 mins non stop. ? are you serious? give me a break! he put on 18 pounds to get into the heavyweight division. He went from 192 to 210 in a year.....he's a thin guy, WTF!

·
I am a solid B+
7,289 Posts
sure he's fat but it's mostly beard...

...and I don't mean Brie

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
This isn't the short bus we should get to talk about it without it being locked.
What's with the short bus line? Dude, I been on here long enough to know this will probably get locked. Threads about wrestlers looks usually do. Besides, if it's not locked, it'll probaly end in some mark war.

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
:kobe If having love handles in TIGHTS makes you fat, then a lot of wrestlers who don't have Ziggler or Orton's physiques are fat.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Agreed, guy is so hideous. This wrestling talent trend grosses me out. It's like when I was force fed Bret Hart's ugly stupid ass because he was good at wrestling. He doesn't give me a man boner so please bury him. I like beating it to twitching pecs.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
It's amazing Austin managed to not get a massive beer gut in 98-99. He was pounding probably like 7-8 beers a night in the ring (and probably several more behind the curtain). Couple that with having a fucked up neck(which he probably drank a lot to deal with the pain) and doing all the PR work he did. He probably wasn't able to workout much at all.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
As long as Bryan's fat in the places that count, who cares? lmao

·
Banned
5,216 Posts
he's probably the most in shape guy on the roster, that dude can go for hours in the ring..his conditioning is off the charts. He doesn't go to gyms, he has this special work out routine, like training in a dojo and shit.

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Maybe he's trying to bulk up for a future title run? spoiler alert: when you're not on a massive steroid cycle like many wrestlers are, you gain fat when you try to bulk up like normal people do. Stop encouraging wrestlers to abuse drugs by being overly picky about their physiques.. if you want him to be jacked like Cena or ripped like Orton you'll have to give him some vegan steroids.

·
Malkamania
7,889 Posts
Agreed, guy is so hideous. This wrestling talent trend grosses me out. It's like when I was force fed Bret Hart's ugly stupid ass because he was good at wrestling. He doesn't give me a man boner so please bury him. I like beating it to twitching pecs.
:bosh

Dafuq?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.